Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: NO LIFT & 37's on a JL WRANGLER - Can it be done?

Nothing but a Thing Sheaffadelic's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Missionsparta View Post
    Really? WHO CARES? I came from the Corvette community before this. Coolest people ever. Everyone always comllinented each other rides and whatever modifications. No one ever asked if they did the mod and never take it to the track, etc. Move over to Jeeps and it is just snob after snob having a cow about who is putting what on their vehicle. I'd rather some "soccer mom" throw 37s on her vehicle and enjoy it than listen to some insecure clown complaining about her doing it any day. Jeep people are ruining their own community by being vehicle snobs. Grow up.
    wow... someones a little butthurt over a joke oh and welcome to WAL
    #MiaKhalifa

NO LIFT & 37's on a JL WRANGLER - Can it be done?

Really? WHO CARES? I came from the Corvette community before this. Coolest people ever. Everyone always comllinented each other rides and whatever modifications. No one ever asked if they did the mod and never take it to the track, etc. Move over to Jeeps and it is just snob after snob having a cow about who is putting what on their vehicle. I'd rather some "soccer mom" throw 37s on her vehicle and enjoy it than listen to some insecure clown complaining about her doing it any day. Jeep people are ruining their own community by being vehicle snobs. Grow up.
    Way to go. Your first post and it’s to complain and bitch. But I highly doubt soccer moms go out and buy corvettes, let alone modify them. So you’re saying if someone buys a corvette and puts an oversized cowl or ram air hood on but leaves the engine completely stock no one is gunna say anything? What if someone put 28’s on a corvette? Yea I believe your statement is flawed. We all know that wouldn’t fly in the corvette community. But maybe you should go back to the corvette community if it’s so much better... Just saying

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Last edited by RageKage; 06-11-2018 at 03:16 PM.

Been Around the Block

NO LIFT & 37's on a JL WRANGLER - Can it be done?

Image1528730607.546029.jpg

I’ll just leave this here

Welcome to WAYALIFE.

What's the difference between a cactus and a Corvette?

On a Corvette, the prick is on the inside.

Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

Nothing but a Thing TrailHunter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    Welcome to WAYALIFE.

What's the difference between a cactus and a Corvette?

On a Corvette, the prick is on the inside.

Perfect! Lol

That dude from Mississippi notnalc68's Avatar
    That was a joke. I suppose Corvette people don’t do humor, either. Maybe you should buy another Corvette.

Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Build Thread-- http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?3...l-II-The-Deuce

Welcome to WAL

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

He/She told us to grow up. Lol

Why did I have to click on this thread.. 37s from the jk to jl? And 40s for the jk.

Nothing but a Thing TrailHunter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mybadjk View Post
    Why did I have to click on this thread.. 37s from the jk to jl? And 40s for the jk.

Seems like a solid plan. Lol... Tell your wife it’s to protect the JL from shopping carts.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast