WAYALIFE SHORT VIDEO : SNOW WHEELING Serenity

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
After getting a second helping of snow that laid a fresh new blanket of white stuff all across the valley, Cindy and I decided to take JET Li, our 2018 Jeep JL Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited, back up into the hills and to get in a bit more play. Heading out at the crack of dawn and with the clouds just beginning to part overhead, the winter wonderland we were in really had a way of making us feel as if we were snow wheeling in serenity. Being that we had already made a JL JOURNAL entry that highlighted the first time we took our JL Wrangler out into the snow, we decided to make this follow up short video just for fun, just for us and that's why it is being released as a WAYALIFE Short. We hope you enjoy.

:cool:

jesse3638

Hooked
Looks like a lot of fun. How tracked up does that area get later in the day? I'd have been out there early too. Its like the dunes after a windy night. You want to get out and get the freshies!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Cool short video!

Thank you :)

Just wow! I really appreciate the time you put in to making such awesome videos. Beautiful work! Thank you.

We're so glad that you enjoy our videos :)

Looks like a lot of fun. How tracked up does that area get later in the day? I'd have been out there early too. Its like the dunes after a windy night. You want to get out and get the freshies!

Oh, by mid-day, it's a mess out there. In places, you can still see where tracks were just beneath the new snow. Best time to get out is before everyone else for sure :yup:

Very cool.. very well done by your Cinematographer.. aka. Cindy. :beer:

LOL!! She thanks you :)

aggrex

Nice JL video on the snow covered landscape that look so innocent while some slippery ice lies beneath. Gunning the 4LO+locked JLshows how slippery or why better snow tires might be needed. At least jet li took a break from some road rash while you had some fun.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Nice JL video on the snow covered landscape that look so innocent while some slippery ice lies beneath. Gunning the 4LO+locked JLshows how slippery or why better snow tires might be needed. At least jet li took a break from some road rash while you had some fun.

LOL!! Nice to see someone who knows a bit about snow wheeling. Some of the comments I get elsewhere tell me they have no clue as to what they're talking about.

Yup.... My stress level dropped, just by watching that..... beautiful.

:thumb: Awesome, isn't it :D

jeeeep

Hooked
that's beautiful scenery, I miss the snow.

now about the title...all I could think of was the Seinfeld episode with George's dad - Serenity Now!

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Now that's the way to spend a day! Looks like fun and the new Jeep seems to be happy in the snow!

Jet Li looks at home in the snow!

Oh yeah, this JL loves the snow :cool:

Beautiful Video. Love the interplay between you two. The white on white was really cool to see. Thanks!

Thanks. It's funny because Moby is stone white and he always looks a bit dingy in the snow. JET is bright white and fits right in.

that's beautiful scenery, I miss the snow.

now about the title...all I could think of was the Seinfeld episode with George's dad - Serenity Now!

:cheesy: Too funny.

RockingK

👍👍👍

Nice to see these stock version video’s, most of the video out there is after lifts, tires and fender mods. This is priceless insight to a before and after. I find myself replaying these video’s several times, looking at the clearance, on this one the rev of the engine (sounds throaty) and how that 118 inch WB is stock compared to after you get the lift and 37’s on. Can’t wait to see a side a by side split screen. Thank you for another great look at your rig👍

benatc1

Hooked
Nice video, this BFG KO2s do pretty well in the snow from my experience and paired with that JL it looks like it just keeps churning when it needed to

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom