Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: WAYALIFE SHORT VIDEO : SNOW WHEELING Serenity

WAYALIFE SHORT VIDEO : SNOW WHEELING Serenity

After getting a second helping of snow that laid a fresh new blanket of white stuff all across the valley, Cindy and I decided to take JET Li, our 2018 Jeep JL Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited, back up into the hills and to get in a bit more play. Heading out at the crack of dawn and with the clouds just beginning to part overhead, the winter wonderland we were in really had a way of making us feel as if we were snow wheeling in serenity. Being that we had already made a JL JOURNAL entry that highlighted the first time we took our JL Wrangler out into the snow, we decided to make this follow up short video just for fun, just for us and that's why it is being released as a WAYALIFE Short. We hope you enjoy.

Cool short video!

Just wow! I really appreciate the time you put in to making such awesome videos. Beautiful work! Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Looks like a lot of fun. How tracked up does that area get later in the day? I'd have been out there early too. Its like the dunes after a windy night. You want to get out and get the freshies!

Very cool.. very well done by your Cinematographer.. aka. Cindy.

Quote Originally Posted by TOPLESS View Post
    Cool short video!
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by ka-bar View Post
    Just wow! I really appreciate the time you put in to making such awesome videos. Beautiful work! Thank you.
    We're so glad that you enjoy our videos

Quote Originally Posted by jesse3638 View Post
    Looks like a lot of fun. How tracked up does that area get later in the day? I'd have been out there early too. Its like the dunes after a windy night. You want to get out and get the freshies!
    Oh, by mid-day, it's a mess out there. In places, you can still see where tracks were just beneath the new snow. Best time to get out is before everyone else for sure

Quote Originally Posted by KICKROX View Post
    Very cool.. very well done by your Cinematographer.. aka. Cindy.
    LOL!! She thanks you

Nice JL video on the snow covered landscape that look so innocent while some slippery ice lies beneath. Gunning the 4LO+locked JLshows how slippery or why better snow tires might be needed. At least jet li took a break from some road rash while you had some fun.

Yup.... My stress level dropped, just by watching that..... beautiful.

Fresh Catch
    Awesome! Love the Video

Quote Originally Posted by aggrex View Post
    Nice JL video on the snow covered landscape that look so innocent while some slippery ice lies beneath. Gunning the 4LO+locked JLshows how slippery or why better snow tires might be needed. At least jet li took a break from some road rash while you had some fun.
    LOL!! Nice to see someone who knows a bit about snow wheeling. Some of the comments I get elsewhere tell me they have no clue as to what they're talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by TrailHunter View Post
    Yup.... My stress level dropped, just by watching that..... beautiful.
    Awesome, isn't it

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast