JMG Designs JK Tailgate Snap System + $200 Iron Cross Automotive gift certificate

jsukey

JMG Designs Tailgate System has been sold. Gift Certificate is still available.

Won both of these in a raffle awhile back. I already had a tailgate molle system, so it's never been installed. I still have the mounting hardware for it. It is a little dusty from sitting in my garage. If it sells, I'll blow it off before it ships out. They are super handy for storage. I've got a number of molle bags attached to mine. Super helpful as storage in a 2 door is limited.

Iron Cross has some awesome products, I already have everything that I need though. I can get on the phone with you and the owner to guarantee authenticity before selling. No need for shipping on it, as they will honor it as long as you have the serial numbers off of the gift certificate.

The tailgate system sells for $215. I'll take $50 shipped on it. I'll take $150 for the gift certificate. I know, I know...I won them in a raffle, so I shouldn't be expecting a high price off of them. I'm not though. I donated a brand new set of Synergy BJ's to the raffle...so I do have some money tied up in there. As of 3/6/18, I will be out of be out of town for around 2 more weeks, so that would be the earliest I could ship the tailgate system. The same goes for more pics of it. I have Paypal for ease of payment. Feel free to ask any questions that you may have. Thanks

IMG_0039.JPG

FullSizeRender (6).jpg

Last edited:

BdugJK

Dang a few days late. Wish I would have seen this sooner cause I would have been all over the molle for the tailgate. Still cool your are passing on some savings. Good luck.

jsukey

Dang a few days late. Wish I would have seen this sooner cause I would have been all over the molle for the tailgate. Still cool your are passing on some savings. Good luck.

Thanks! Just to let everyone know, Iron Cross Automotive sells a nice set of fender flares for the JK, LED lights, bumpers, winches, rock rails for the JK and JL, as well as a bunch of other stuff for pickup trucks.

Top Bottom