New Jeep member

UHENRY1

I just bought a 2016 Jeep Wrangler unlimited Sahara. I would like some thoughts on where to start building it and where is the best place to but parts without breaking the bank!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

dillard09

I just bought a 2016 Jeep Wrangler unlimited Sahara. I would like some thoughts on where to start building it and where is the best place to but parts without breaking the bank!

Congrats and welcome to the family.
First thing is find out what your goals and plans are for the jeep, so that way you are not buying twice. And would also say buy once and cry once, so spend the money right the first time.
As far as where to buy, check out the supporting vendors here as most offer discount for members. Also check out the Wayalife Amazon portal as well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

UHENRY1

Congrats and welcome to the family.
First thing is find out what your goals and plans are for the jeep, so that way you are not buying twice. And would also say buy once and cry once, so spend the money right the first time.
As far as where to buy, check out the supporting vendors here as most offer discount for members. Also check out the Wayalife Amazon portal as well.

Ok great well Thank you for the advice and I will definitely check those out on here!!

Welcome! You can get a lot of good high quality USA made parts that will not break the bank; but are more expensive than a lot of other overseas made stuff owners put on their jeeps. Check out Exodus Jeeps (http://exodusjeeps.com/). They are a supporting vendor and carry a ton of quality parts for your jeep.

CCTX50

Wheel it for a while and see what you will use it for. Meet others and see what worked for them and what didnt. Do it right the first time.

wjtstudios

Hooked
Welcome to Wayalife. Like the guys above said, figure out your goals and the type of wheeling you will be doing and if you are going to be driving it as a daily driver. Ask a lot of questions here and do your research. A lot of the venders that are on this forum are happy to take phone calls and answer any questions that you may have. There’s nothing worse that spend a bunch of money on a lesser quality parts only to replace it a year later with the part you should have bought. Good luck!!

Top Bottom