Having some slight over heating issues

Sahara_Maverick

Check for air in the system. Mine tends to do it when air gets into the system. Interestingly, it also blows cooler air through the heater when this problem happens.

Get a spill-proof funnel and purge the air. You should see an improvement until air gets in again. I have a small leak somewhere in the radiator that tends to suck air. I bleed it and the problem goes away.

Next fix in my list is the radiator. If yours is just a hose it's much simpler.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Check for air in the system. Mine tends to do it when air gets into the system. Interestingly, it also blows cooler air through the heater when this problem happens.

Get a spill-proof funnel and purge the air. You should see an improvement until air gets in again. I have a small leak somewhere in the radiator that tends to suck air. I bleed it and the problem goes away.

Next fix in my list is the radiator. If yours is just a hose it's much simpler.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using WAYALIFE mobile app

No it’s definitely some sort of leak now, system can’t build pressure because it’s blowing all the antifreeze out from somewhere

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Well turns out it is leaking from where the radiator meets up with the end cap. Going to get on pulling the radiator out and see if it is fixable or if I have to replace it

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom