I asked about becoming an active member

ka-bar

Being active is just participating in discussions and joining the community. Head over to the Wave section and introduce yourself and your Jeep.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

QuicksilverJK

Caught the Bug
Welcome from NV. Like ka-bar said participate, share knowledge if you have it, ask questions if you don't, don't be easily offended if someone disagrees, and give us a wave section is a perfect place to introduce yourself and your jeep. There has been quite a bit of trolling going on lately. Hopefully you are truly here to talk Jeeps, and other stuff. Oh and having a sense of humor and a bit of thick skin helps if you're gonna hang out around the 8th slot section.

CheriGirl71

Welcome from NV. Like ka-bar said participate, share knowledge if you have it, ask questions if you don't, don't be easily offended if someone disagrees, and give us a wave section is a perfect place to introduce yourself and your jeep. There has been quite a bit of trolling going on lately. Hopefully you are truly here to talk Jeeps, and other stuff. Oh and having a sense of humor and a bit of thick skin helps if you're gonna hang out around the 8th slot section.

Ok , gotcha . I’m a jeeper ... and I have a sense of humor .. thick skin not thick all over .. lol 🤣

Top Bottom