A late introduction...but a warm introduction none the less!

jsukey

Greetings, all of you sexy ass Jeepers! Told you it was going to be a warm intro! My apologies for just now getting around to doing an intro. I wanted to make sure this was still an active forum first. It seems as a bunch of the other JK forums have almost died out, as there is very little activity being posted these days. My name is John, and I live in the great state of Texas! Wasn't born here, but I got here as fast as I could! Originally from Louisiana, but I decided on a whim to move here about 7 years ago. Sitting around the fire at an outdoor concert, and it just hit me. The next day I called my boss and took a year off of work. Found a place to live that next week, then went back to Shreveport a month later to pack up my belongings. Best. Decision. Ever.

I've been a Jeeper for about 17 years now, and I believe it's a life that you just can't beat. From the adventure, to the sights, to the amazing people you meet along the way...it's a wayalife!

My current Jeep is an '07 - 2 door Sahara 6 speed, with factory half doors...dressed all in black. I picked it up around 5 years ago bone stock/never been offroad... and since then, my wallet and Jeep have been inseparable! I named it BURRO, seeing as how I'm close to Mexico and the mule is one of the most sure footed animals on the trail. Since then, my build has been as follows:

Got rid of all of the orange painted accessories.
Tossed the tan soft top for a new black Mopar top
Front and rear AEV bumpers
Vision X plug and play foglights
12" LED light bar on front bumper
2 Rigid Dually D2's on windshield mounts
Warn Zeon 10-S winch with Factor 55
2.5 X-Factor with 5100 Bilstein shocks
35X12.50X17 Nitto Trail Grapplers wrapped around 17X9 Pro Comp 7005 Series wheels
Trek Armor seat covers in black and gray
JCR Stage 2 Rock rails
Reworked sound system with Kickers in factory locations
8" Kicker Solobaric sub in custom box on right side of cargo area
Superchips Flashpaq 3875
Volant CAI
HID headlights with black drop and white angel eyes
License plate relocation kit with LED light
Quadratec lugnut brake lights on spare tire
LUX Lighting Systems 8 piece rock lights
F&R Rubicon 44's with Yukon 5.38 gears and Riddler diff covers
Front: Sleeved, trussed, and gusseted, with welded LCA skids. Factory Rubi locker, RCV shafts, Rock Krawler draglink, and Synergy tie rod
Rear: Auburn Ected locker with 35 spline chromoly shafts, bolt on RockHard 4X4 LCA skids
F&R Tatton 1310 driveshafts
RockHard 4X4 transmission crossmember - THANK YOU WAYALIFE!
RockHard 4X4 evap canister relocation kit
ARB twin compresssor mounted underhood with RockYour4X4 mount, with bumper accessible air
sPOD w/ OTRATTW Contura V switch rockers
Cobra 75WXST CB radio
Black Spiderwebshade

Coming soon!
WTO Redneck Ram Hydro Assist
37X12.50X17 Nitto Trail Grapplers
RockHard 4X4 full skid package

Here are a few pics:

download.jpg
10671403_898286383528395_6973094423495773210_n.jpg
IMG_7266.jpg
IMG_8422.jpg
IMG_7190.jpg

Last edited:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
An official welcome! Wayalife really is the only place for everything jeep and not model specific!

Top Bottom