Badlands, Indiana April 28th

wjtstudios

Hooked
A bunch of us have been kicking around the idea of a badlands ORV park run in April. So it looks like it’s going to be April 28th. We will try to keep it around 10 or so jeeps to keep things moving. I’m coming out of North Detroit, I’ll be coming in Friday night and staying at the Holiday Inn in Lafayette unless someone has a better recommendation near the badlands. We’ll meet at 9 at the park. The address is:

3968 N Xavier Rd.,
Attica, In 47918.

There is a $20.00 per driver fee and $10 per passenger. You will need a flag, you can buy one there if you do not have one. It’s best if you have a CB, recovery gear, fire extinguisher, and anything else you think you might need for a day of wheeling.

We’ll wheel most of the day, so pack a lunch and what ever else you will need for the day. I’m driving back north that night, so I hope be off the trails by 4. The park closes at 5.

The list so far:

1. wjtstudios
2. JCReick
3. VeruGE*77
4. Jkbrick
5. Arrcherr
6. Clutch
7. 19YJ94
8. JKbrick’s son
9. Chris1015
10. Nbunga
11. 91crxdx

The maybe list

1. Metallic
2. ImLost7
4. Cesar JK

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

JKbrick

Looking forward to meeting more new friends. I think it is 3 or 3.5 hours from here so I may not be there by 9. I’ll stop and eat on the way then be good till dinner

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

ImLost7

Put me in as a maybe. I'm not very experienced of roading, but am trying to learn. I played a little at Cliffs Insane Terrain (in the rain, d'oh!) and want to learn /do more.

Sent from my SM-G935V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom