16 2DR Sport 2.5" Rubicon Express Lift

dealerjas

Hey guys any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I'm having installed this 2.5 inch Rubicon Express lift on my Jeep. I'm running 33 inch tires and was told this is a pretty decent for for your money. Any thoughts or suggestions, I'm also told it's a fairly decent lift kit for the money. Any advice that I can give or suggest to the person installing it would be greatly appreciated and any pics. Thank you

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Wethy

https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=27317
Wethy's Mild Build!.... for now!

This is my build thread. I have a 2dr and the same lift with 33s and 35s. It rides all right but since I've installed that I put a front bumper on it and it has softened up the front some. Without any extra weight on the rear it drives a little stiff even after almost 2 years. The only thing that I can think of that it could have come with was brake line bracket extensions for the rear for the extra height. In my thread you'll notice that even with that lift I was still able to tear the rzeppa joint at the transfer case end so I did end up having to replace the drive shaft I've also got some pictures on there I believe of that

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom