17x9 5-5 (4.5" BS) MB 352 | x5 Wheels for Only $375.00!!!

Jack diddly

Wow. That looks like a great deal. I've been looking at a second set of wheels for just street driving. I clicked on the link and it says it won't fit my jeep. 2014 JKUR. I have a stock rear 44 axle and a prorock 44 front. Anyone on here think that it won't fit? The suspension I have is the evo coilover stage 1. Will being upgrading to long arm but I don't think any of this effects the wheels I can put on it, does it? Or can I be okay ordering them?

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Texas Nick

Caught the Bug
Wow. That looks like a great deal. I've been looking at a second set of wheels for just street driving. I clicked on the link and it says it won't fit my jeep. 2014 JKUR. I have a stock rear 44 axle and a prorock 44 front. Anyone on here think that it won't fit? The suspension I have is the evo coilover stage 1. Will being upgrading to long arm but I don't think any of this effects the wheels I can put on it, does it? Or can I be okay ordering them?

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Only problem is, you’re gonna have to run some wheel spacers if you get these wheels so you can clear the coilovers. Minimum backspace to clear them would be 3.75 BS. these are 4.5

SilverBack775

Discount Tire

Do you have deals every month? I’d like to buy these but I may have to wait?

Thak you for your interest and for the question, SilverBack!

Deals and rebates are usually available from month to month but instant wheel savings like what's currently running are typically run once or twice per year.

Top Bottom