Max-bilt tail light install on JK help!

RSQCON

I didn't take any pictures. All I did was cut the connectors off the factory tail lights and then pinned out the aftermarket lights. Once I figured it out (took less than 5 min) I spliced the factory pigtail onto the new lights. Was pretty easy.

babykud

I didn't take any pictures. All I did was cut the connectors off the factory tail lights and then pinned out the aftermarket lights. Once I figured it out (took less than 5 min) I spliced the factory pigtail onto the new lights. Was pretty easy.

Got them to work but I'll need the resistor. They flash too fast and the dash is saying they are both out. Did you use the max-bilt adaptors to mount them???

Cobound

Definitely not knockoffs, much better quality than ORO and the cheap Truck-Lites im replacing.

Not a plug n play either, no directions, so you need to look up the wiring for the vehicle you’re using them in. JK in my case. In the middle of my install now, looks like I’ll be making a parts run, need bolts and shrink connectors :/

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
Definitely not knockoffs, much better quality than ORO and the cheap Truck-Lites im replacing.

Not a plug n play either, no directions, so you need to look up the wiring for the vehicle you’re using them in. JK in my case. In the middle of my install now, looks like I’ll be making a parts run, need bolts and shrink connectors :/

They sure look like a cheap version of ORO's light to me. Pretty lame they don't even tell you how to wire them up...

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom