Greetings from New Mexico

Bald1man

I just recently found this site, and have enjoyed reading it. I'm 74 years old and retired from the utility business.
My wife and I have built three jeeps over the last 40 years. We currently have a JL on order, with a list of mods
for when it arrives. We are past members of the Red Rock 4 Wheelers, and have ran most all the trails in that area.
We have also taken our jeeps to Mexico and Alaska. We have moved to more jeep exploring than rock climbing.
Although we do enjoy an occasional rock or two. We just jeep more carefully now at our age, but enjoy the fact
we can still do it. We look forward to being a part of this site, and maybe seeing some of you at the JES.

PatyWagon

Being an older (and vertically challenged) jeeper, I've decided to keep the JK on sport stock tires so I can comfortably climb into my DD. it may not be lifted and "built" for the rocks, but I'm still in a Jeep. Enjoy all that you can! Welcome to WAL from Florida panhandle!

Sent from my SM-N900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

RockingK

Welcome to Wayalife from Foresthill Ca 👋, we have 3 members in my club in their seventies and they bring a ton of experience and stories at camp... looking forward to your JL build:thumb:

critter812

Welcome from NC I was in Albuquerque for a total of 6 years 3 at Kirkland and then back a few years later at Intel in Rio Rancho

Top Bottom