Sway bar discos

REBLSPY

I have a 2018 JKU Willys. I plan on the Evo leveling kit and spidertrax 1.5” spacers for the stock wheels. What are the best disconnects to get? Are there any that will work with factory and leveled or do I need to level first then get some? Don’t want to buy them twice.

Attachments

• 305CF6B1-9342-444A-8007-AA9EA9AEFDB8.jpeg
    305CF6B1-9342-444A-8007-AA9EA9AEFDB8.jpeg
    163.3 KB · Views: 314

sipafz

Caught the Bug
I have a 2018 JKU Willys. I plan on the Evo leveling kit and spidertrax 1.5” spacers for the stock wheels. What are the best disconnects to get? Are there any that will work with factory and leveled or do I need to level first then get some? Don’t want to buy them twice.

Why would you add wheel spacers to stock wheels & tires? [emoji848]

Bensjk

I always wonder with the evo leveling kit everyone says they get more than what it says so on the jks disc. do you get the larger length? And he probably going to upgrade his tire aize later I assume or wants the wider stance for using wheel spacers

Sent from my LG-TP260 using WAYALIFE mobile app

REBLSPY

I always wonder with the evo leveling kit everyone says they get more than what it says so on the jks disc. do you get the larger length? And he probably going to upgrade his tire aize later I assume or wants the wider stance for using wheel spacers

Sent from my LG-TP260 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I see you already answered the spacer question for me. 😂
And on the JKS discos, is there a size that will work with factory height AND leveled height?

CrazyTrainJK

Caught the Bug
Does anyone with the EVO leveling kit know if the 0-2” JKS discos will work with it or do the springs give more than 2” up front?

I ran that exact setup for 2 years with no issues. The 0-2 quick disconnects will be fully extended but work fine. I just installed the EVO Enforcer 3" lift and my JKS disconnects even work with that lift.

REBLSPY

I ran that exact setup for 2 years with no issues. The 0-2 quick disconnects will be fully extended but work fine. I just installed the EVO Enforcer 3" lift and my JKS disconnects even work with that lift.

That’s what I plan on later is Enforcer 3”. So the 0-2” JKS worked with it?

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Well I decided to go with these cause I liked the disconnect feature. Got them today and will install later. They were also pretty affordable St about $76 shipped.

IMG_20180329_163542342.jpg

Sent from my XT1080 using WAYALIFE mobile app

A.J.

Looks like a ball socket attachment kinda like strong arms for a hood or tailgate. Interesting idea. Wonder how they'll hold up with mud and junk in them?

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom