Moving up in the world

longarmwj

I was contacted by a dealership called Hayes here in Georgia last week. They told me that they had heard about my through the grapevine and that they were impressed by my previous sales figures and Jeep Master Certification and asked if I would come interview.

I went last Thursday to interview, and today, a week later, I got the call that they wanted to hire me to be the head of the Jeep department that they were going to be opening. Basically I’ll be in charge of all Jeep based training and inventory, as well as handling the vast majority of Jeep customers for the store.

Needless to say I am very very excited and wanted to share this huge step forward with the rest of y’all!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

RockingK

Congratulations,

That’s great news. It is nice to be recognized and desired for your abilities and experience. Best of luck to you on your new endeavor :thumb:

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
Congratulations man! I know you've been needing some good news, glad things are looking a little better today.

longarmwj

Thanks everyone. It’s for sure good news that I’ve been waiting for!! I’m excited to be able to provide some good inside info to the Wayalife community again!

Congrats! I am looking at an offer i got in Decatur GA just not sure yet! Not Jeep related job!

Come see me for your next Jeep!!! I’ll hook you up [emoji1303][emoji1303][emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom