Lift Kit

rmilobrown

It depends on what you want to do in the near future. Are you running stock tires or going bigger? That's the main question before you can make a decision.

HAPPYTRAILS

FallonJeeper

What axles comes on those? I'm guessing D30 since it's the Wrangler Sport with the Willys upgrade package. Comes with 3.73:1 gears.

Limiting factor on tire size is the axle and gears. 37" tires need a minimum of 4.88:1 gears to get the decent combination of highway and off road performance. Ideally you'd want 5.13 if better off road performance is your goal. Unfortunately the D30 axles don't do well with gears greater than 4.88 due to the and pinion gear . There's also the strength of the axle housing itself. D30s are not best suited for 37" tires. Don't get me wrong. There are a lot of people that run 37" tires on D30 axles and some that even run 5.13 gears and swear they have no issues. But, there are just as many that will share a horror story or two. 35" tires may be a better choice. You have more gear ratio options that increase the survivability of your axles and less weight on the axles.

Bottom line is, your choice. Good luck and welcome to Wayalife!

Sent from my SM-G930V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

CrazyTrainJK

Caught the Bug
I have a 2015 JKU Willys edition and run the EVO Enforcer Stage 1 3" lift and love it. Made in the USA and great quality. I am currently running 35's with 3:73 gears. Of course I live out in the Midwest so mostly flat land.

TheGrendel

I’m on my second JK. I did a MC first. This time around I pieced together a bunch of parts. Currie, synergy, etc. if I was starting from square one again, I’d just do the Evo enforcer.

Top Bottom