Receiver hitch mounted skid plate

fiend

Caught the Bug
Anyone try one of these or something like it? My first trip to Moab is in a couple of weeks, and I am wondering if something like this would be useful or pointless. My hitch and bumper have taken some hits, which I’m not too concerned about. But I hear there are lots of ledges in Moab, which got me thinking about additional protection like this. Thoughts from Moab veterans?

IMG_3914.JPG

black pearl

Hooked
I've seen those and always wondered about it my self. I would assume that as long as it gets past the spare tire , it could help. I'm guessing that's what your trying to protect.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jeeeep

Hooked
I used to run a hitch upside down until I got hung up on it...now I use this, had it made at a local weld shop.

protects the spare

tire_stinger1.jpg

Jsouder53

Hooked
Anyone try one of these or something like it? My first trip to Moab is in a couple of weeks, and I am wondering if something like this would be useful or pointless. My hitch and bumper have taken some hits, which I’m not too concerned about. But I hear there are lots of ledges in Moab, which got me thinking about additional protection like this. Thoughts from Moab veterans?

View attachment 296505

I saw that a while ago and was wondering the same thing!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom