Having a blast in Moab

jsukey

Love it!! Heading there myself in August! It will be my first time, so I'm definitely looking forward to it!!

nmwranglerx

Caught the Bug
MybadJK, I did use my rear locker a few times. I bet you could do it without one but it would require some throttle out and careful lines up. If you haven't done Moab Rim before just be prepared for some extreme pucker factor the first stretch. I maybe just a wimp, but the narrow tippy high up shelf road was scary as hell.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

Mybadjk

Caught the Bug
MybadJK, I did use my rear locker a few times. I bet you could do it without one but it would require some throttle out and careful lines up. If you haven't done Moab Rim before just be prepared for some extreme pucker factor the first stretch. I maybe just a wimp, but the narrow tippy high up shelf road was scary as hell.

I heard it makes you pucker. Lol I think we are planning golden spike, hells revenge, metal masher, top of the world, and poison spyder Mesa

CJ_Therapy

I’m looking to head out that way June 4-9. Plan on going into the canyon lands for a couple days too. Always looking for company if your in the area. Headed to the Maze June 5th and 6th

nmwranglerx

Caught the Bug
In keeping with the unpredictable near spring weather of the southwest we hit winter weather trying to make our way back home. The mud terrains on this stuff kept me white knuckle for miles but we eventually made it home safely.

IMG_8378.jpg

IMG_8387.jpg

Top Bottom