VIDEO : A Quick Spin in the Morning Snow - RUBICAT's REBELLION

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
For those of you who haven't already seen the pics, Rubicat went on a rebellion this morning and insisted that we took her out in all the heavy snow that we've been getting. In fact, you can see pics from all the fun we had by clicking on the following link: RUBICAT's REBELLION - Snow Wheeling FUN in the Middle of March. With that said, Cindy and I did do a bit of filming as well and put together the following short video from our quick spin in the morning snow. I know it isn't much but we hope you enjoy it just the same.

:cool:

WJCO

Meme King
Nice. That spot where the Jeep was slowing down where the snow was deep...Were lockers engaged and does that even help when the tires are that buried?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Looks cold!

Yeah, it was freezing :crazyeyes:

Nice. That spot where the Jeep was slowing down where the snow was deep...Were lockers engaged and does that even help when the tires are that buried?

No, the lockers weren't engaged. The tires were able to bite down far enough to where lockers were helpful and that's ultimately what got us going. A slow creep to get us started and then momentum took us the rest of the way.

Looks like a lot of fun

Thanks, it was a ton of fun :)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Looks like a blast! Glad you were able to get out and enjoy it [emoji106] thanks for sharing the fun with us who don’t get that white stuff!

Truth be told, we're super busy right now and really shouldn't have gone out but then, it's not everyday that it snows like this especially this close to spring. :crazyeyes:

Awesome! It sure beats my day of sales calls. [emoji23] Looks like fun!

LOL!! What are you talking about - this was hard work :D

That is a bunch of snow that dropped the past few days. Thanks for sharing:thumb:

You bet, glad you enjoyed it :)

That looked so Killer! But when did you buy a Snow Plow? [emoji848]

:cheesy: Seriously! It's a good thing it came with 40's too or else, I don't think we would have been able to move any of the snow. :crazyeyes:

Looked like a blast. Thanks for sharing.

Feel free to send some of that white stuff to Virginia.

Honestly, I'm done with winter and you can have it. But, more snow is coming our way :rolleyes2:

Top Bottom