For Sale- 430N RHB High Speed Nav/Radio

John-In-NC

Removed

I hate this turned into such a mess, but it is no longer for sale here, so everyone can calm down now.

Attachments

• 4C65B086-F0B7-426B-8A65-B6D69FA47003.jpg
    4C65B086-F0B7-426B-8A65-B6D69FA47003.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 382
  • A5394B93-ED49-45C5-AD09-E7E8ECA17526.jpg
    A5394B93-ED49-45C5-AD09-E7E8ECA17526.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 382
  • 5927F396-F5D3-4621-865D-9D1250FCD9AC.jpg
    5927F396-F5D3-4621-865D-9D1250FCD9AC.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 399
  • E414B8CB-2E49-4807-B5A1-B7E2B2C285FB.jpg
    E414B8CB-2E49-4807-B5A1-B7E2B2C285FB.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 411
  • 4071FAEF-FD83-441D-8748-CFF6A0EA542A.jpg
    4071FAEF-FD83-441D-8748-CFF6A0EA542A.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 424
  • 9C9D55DA-4AE1-42A0-91D7-732D5AC465FE.jpg
    9C9D55DA-4AE1-42A0-91D7-732D5AC465FE.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 416
Last edited:

John-In-NC

This isn't Craigslist... get lost..

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sorry, I got a little trigger happy there, I apologize to those I may have offended. After I posted I did read the rules, admittedly a little late. And then I promptly introduced myself with a wave. Please forgive me. I’m new to the site and am very excited about my new to me Jeep and thought I’d try to join the “club”. I see now I went about it the wrong way. I thought someone might could use the radio when I upgrade. I know I looked quite hard on another popular Jeep forum when I found it.

ka-bar

Sorry, I got a little trigger happy there, I apologize to those I may have offended. After I posted I did read the rules, admittedly a little late. And then I promptly introduced myself with a wave. Please forgive me. I’m new to the site and am very excited about my new to me Jeep and thought I’d try to join the “club”. I see now I went about it the wrong way. I thought someone might could use the radio when I upgrade. I know I looked quite hard on another popular Jeep forum when I found it.

Awesome response man! Thank you. Welcome to Wayalife! [emoji1309]

Bear_JT

Hooked

Happens to the best of us. Welcome to Wayalife!

John-In-NC

Thanks for a more positive welcome. I appreciate that. We all have to learn somehow I guess. I obviously offended at least one guy. I didn’t come over here trying to price gouge or scam someone, or anything, I’m just trying to pass on a decent head unit to someone who may need it, while getting some of my money back. I’ve been browsing this great forum for almost a year now and have learned a lot of good stuff. Hopefully as I gain knowledge, someone can learn from my future posts as well.

Last edited:

ka-bar

Thanks for a more positive welcome. I appreciate that. We all have to learn somehow I guess. I obviously offended at least one guy. I didn’t come over here trying to price gouge or scam someone, or anything, I’m just trying to pass on a decent head unit to someone who may need it, while getting some of my money back. I’ve been browsing this great forum for almost a year now and have learned a lot of good stuff. Hopefully as I gain knowledge, someone can learn from my future posts as well.

Well, the drive by Craigslist ads are offensive to the community. We’re not a regular forum I guess. I’m new here too, but Wayalifers see this more as a club and community than an anonymous online thing. Respect the rules and the people, and it’s pretty fun as well as informative.

John-In-NC

You say that you’ve been browsing this site for a year and now claim ignorance. How convenient [emoji848].

I’ve been browsing the tech sections and build threads for a year or so. Not reading the the classified rules, which I’ve already admitted to and apologized for in previous posts. Call it “convenient” if you like. I certainly didn’t join the site to stir up stuff intentionally but apparently some view it that way and choose to keep fueling the fire. I’ll admit my mistake once again and I’ll apologize publically again. That’s all I can do. Thank you for your judgement and lack of acceptance, sipafz.

I have noticed one thing about the Wayalife community in my past year of “browsing”. Most of you are here to help out others however you can and provide useful comments, and awesome tutorials, etc. I’ve gained knowledge from many of you. Others seem to be here to fuel the drama and make it tough for others. Maybe one day, I’ll be perfect and know it all but until then every day is a learning experience for me and I will make mistakes. If you actually get to know me before judging me, you will also see that when I do make a mistake I take ownership of it, learn from it, and move on.

Thank you again to all of you that have graciously welcomed me here and accepted my apology for not reading the rules. Lesson learned. :beer:

Last edited:

wjtstudios

Hooked
Welcome. Thank you owning up to your mistake. The best thing to do is to start a new thread and tell us about yourself. (Give us a wave). Participate is some discussions and get your name out there as an active member. Down the road, once you have participated for awhile, if you’ve got something to sell, post it up! There have been an number of people, especially recently, that’s first post has been to sell something. As the guys have said and you know, this is not Craigslist. When people do, a number of active members will make them feel otherwise about being part of Wayalife. Respect the rules, join in the conversation, and learn a ton! Welcome again to Wayalife.

John-In-NC

Welcome. Thank you owning up to your mistake. The best thing to do is to start a new thread and tell us about yourself. (Give us a wave). Participate is some discussions and get your name out there as an active member. Down the road, once you have participated for awhile, if you’ve got something to sell, post it up! There have been an number of people, especially recently, that’s first post has been to sell something. As the guys have said and you know, this is not Craigslist. When people do, a number of active members will make them feel otherwise about being part of Wayalife. Respect the rules, join in the conversation, and learn a ton! Welcome again to Wayalife.

Thank you for the welcome, I really do think I'm a good guy:blush:. I already sent out a "wave" and have had numerous (all very nice) responses to it. I'm trying to get in on a few convos as well, where my limited knowledge would seem helpful. I don't even care about selling the radio any longer, it's not worth the headache I've caused. I really thought somebody would like to have it as an upgrade to their 130.

Top Bottom