Movies Worth Watching

TrailHunter

Hooked
Its not often I get to sit down and watch a movie lately... so I try to pick only the good ones when opportunity arises.... Maybe we can share the best of the best.... I’ll start off:

Only The Brave - (Based on) True Story of the Granite Mountain Hotshots... A brotherhood of elite Firefighters who lost there lives.

Speedy_RCW

Hooked
Its not often I get to sit down and watch a movie lately... so I try to pick only the good ones when opportunity arises.... Maybe we can share the best of the best.... I’ll start off:

Only The Brave - (Based on) True Story of the Granite Mountain Hotshots... A brotherhood of elite Firefighters who lost there lives.

Man there’s a lot but I just watched one of my favorites, Shawshank Redemption. Classic.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

ka-bar

Ok, kind of a goofy choice but... I think The Princess Bride is awesome. Sure it’s not serious, but it’s so fun. I make my kids watch it every couple years [emoji23] they hate the idea of watching it, but love it by the end.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

The guy from that movie used to be a member here. I think he sold his Jeep now.

Taz81

After doing some hiking and site seeing Wednesday in Arches. Got back to trailer and introduced the kids to Blazing Saddles. Now that's a classic lol.

But Thursday night after Hell's Revenge we sat down and watched Thor: Ragnarok. Was a good movie. Lot more humor in it than i was expecting but still good movie.

TrailHunter

Hooked
Apollo 11 ... One of the best Documentaries I’ve ever seen. The footage is Amazing. The brain power to make that mission possible... Wow.

Count of Monte Cristo
Tombstone
Good Fellas

Those are top of the all time favorite list.
Then movies like I Love You Man and Superbad get in the rotation for runner ups.

It’s a rare day to find me sitting long enough to watch a movie for myself. Took the kid yesterday to watch Toy Story 4. She liked it. lol

Ddays

Hooked
Fury
The original Longest Yard (although the second one is pretty funny)
Cool Hand Luke.
Anything with John Wayne in it (except Genghis Khan. That was awful :icon_crazy:)
Matrix 1
Meet Joe Black

Braxtonsag

Movies I can watch over and over and over

Con air
Django unchained
Wolf of Wall Street
Book of Eli

Dirty grandpa
Mike & Dave need wedding dates
Pineapple Express
Superbad
Joe dirt
Neighbors 1 & 2
Not him
The list just goes on and on, basically any comedy with Seth rogen or james Franco

Brute

Hooked
My all time favorite is Saving Private Ryan...also really liked Fury...Open Range, and 3:10 To Yuma

Top Bottom