Straight from horses mouth

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Been hearing this for a while now and I think there is merit to it really happening this time around but on the new Wrangler.

and of course it will be when diesel is at $8.00 a gallon and complete defeat the purpose. I say that "tongue in cheek" as I own a 2500 HD diesel and cant for the life of me figure out WHY DIESEL IS SO EXPENSIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thinking::thinking::thinking:

LoPo

Caught the Bug
I know what engine I'm selecting when I buy a brand new 2dr to stretch. :thumb:

ssgp2

I'm buying, but it will be a pain to wait that long....
Rubi unlimitted diesel, if they just could figure out a way to put wings on it for ground effect + make it float.
:D

Ps; I am curious about what other improvement you guys would like to see on the next Wrangler?

PurpleHayes519

I'm buying, but it will be a pain to wait that long....
Rubi unlimitted diesel, if they just could figure out a way to put wings on it for ground effect + make it float.
:D

Ps; I am curious about what other improvement you guys would like to see on the next Wrangler?

Standard winch would be fantastic. Or available upgrade.

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
Why wait :) buy one now get it paid off then buy a diesel. Nothing wrong with a 2 jeep family lol

lol that would make me a 3 Jeep family. I figure I'll learn the one I have. That being said if my wife told me she wanted a Jeep instead of her Mazda, I would do it in an instant! :thumb:

ssh6314

Dana 44's standard on all models would be a huge and something everyone wants to see.

Sent from my EVO-3d using WAYALIFE app.

13JKUR

lol that would make me a 3 Jeep family. I figure I'll learn the one I have. That being said if my wife told me she wanted a Jeep instead of her Mazda, I would do it in an instant! :thumb:

3 jeep family! That's even better haha. I guess I'm just spoiled, I think my wife is more excited about lifting our jeep then I am which I didn't think was possible :)

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
3 jeep family! That's even better haha. I guess I'm just spoiled, I think my wife is more excited about lifting our jeep then I am which I didn't think was possible :)

Nice! My wife is excited about the Jeep looking even more BA then it is right now but she just chokes a little on the cost lol. But she is very pro-Jeep thank goodness! I guess I chose well (wife) :cheesy: ! :rock:

Top Bottom