Nemesis Industries?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
They look real nice, are real factory looking and maybe one of the nicest metal fenders I have seen that aren't tube fenders. I am however reluctant to run anything other than trimmed factory fenders but only because I tend to play in areas where they will get hit. A factory fender will bend and tear off whereas a metal or even hard plastic fender like a zenon will not and while they will survive a hit well, your Jeep's body will not. I have seen time and time again where a hard tube, metal or even tough plastic fender has done body damage when hit. But then, not everyone plays on the same kind of trails as me.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I believe I saw a vid where you lost your fender.

It happens. Playing out in your neck of the woods, I can't see how you could prevent it. In my case, I just picked it up and snapped it back in during lunch - good as new :yup:

MTG

Caught the Bug
I am pretty sure Frank and Brenda (SM_rubi and Blonda) ran these during JKX. They look great! But they hit a tree and scratched the crap out of the paint...not so great. :grayno:

They do look really good! But I do see a function issue with them "looking" as good as they do. Now if you dont mind having your fenders scratched, might as well keep your factories and trim them I would guess.

Tackerdown

Banned
It happens. Playing out in your neck of the woods, I can't see how you could prevent it. In my case, I just picked it up and snapped it back in during lunch - good as new :yup:
yes we get allot of pin striping from wood around here. my wife is less than pleased. I just keep telling her they will buff out.

Dave_g

They look real nice, are real factory looking and maybe one of the nicest metal fenders I have seen that aren't tube fenders. I am however reluctant to run anything other than trimmed factory fenders but only because I tend to play in areas where they will get hit. A factory fender will bend and tear off whereas a metal or even hard plastic fender like a zenon will not and while they will survive a hit well, your Jeep's body will not. I have seen time and time again where a hard tube, metal or even tough plastic fender has done body damage when hit. But then, not everyone plays on the same kind of trails as me.

Yeah I was planning on cutting them in the mean time anyways, and that is a valid point that I have heard before. I am going to have to get a good look at the underside of moby's tonight at the suds and grub tonight so I can see what I have to trim on the support piece.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Yeah I was planning on cutting them in the mean time anyways, and that is a valid point that I have heard before. I am going to have to get a good look at the underside of moby's tonight at the suds and grub tonight so I can see what I have to trim on the support piece.

Unless you go to the dealer you won't see moby.

But rubicat has cut fenders as well. :thumb:

TrailReady

Caught the Bug
I am pretty sure Frank and Brenda (SM_rubi and Blonda) ran these during JKX. They look great! But they hit a tree and scratched the crap out of the paint...not so great. :grayno:

Ouch! Love their rig, especially when they added those fenders and the mid grapplers.. Haven't seem it in person since the upgrades.

Top Bottom