So Cal 5 Spyderlock Wheels...

CatButt

Selling my Spyderlock beadlocks as I have gone 8 lug. Wheels are not bent or damaged at all. The rings have marks on them but are in functional condition. I have some spare bolts and helicoils.

Have Nitto Trail Grappler 37x12.5x17 tires on them which should last through the summer...tread is decent, but they have some dry cracks, but I'd run 'em till they pop but I am a cheap ass.

5 on 5, 17x9.5, offset 3.5...the only way Spyderlock makes them. They are silver and could use some TLC on the aluminum, but they will polish up fine...if you are into shiny wheels.

$1200 Located in Redondo Beach

Email me RemWyatt (@) gmail dot com

Last edited by a moderator:

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Don’t expect your post to go over too well here. The for sale section is for active members, not people who have made all five of their posts in the last five months.

CatButt

You guys are great...I quickly looked at some other for sale posts and you guys need to up your game. Lots of posts with low post count for you to comment on...I mean who can beat Sharkey with his 5 posts per day average, way to go there big guy :clap2::thumb:.

Yeah man...I get it, you guys have a metric shit ton of time to be internet heros...awesome. If this forum is for people that only post 9.6 times a day then maybe I am in the wrong place. I'm just trying to pass some gear along to the next guy...my bad.

"Promote bad behavior" is right. Busting someones balls on a for sale post is the epitome of bad behavior. Maybe the mods should put a minimum post count on people before they can post in the for sale section.

Not every person is an internet extrovert...if the mods want to delete my post for low post count then so be it, but in the mean time don't be "that guy"...it is not a good look.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
You guys are great...I quickly looked at some other for sale posts and you guys need to up your game. Lots of posts with low post count for you to comment on...I mean who can beat Sharkey with his 5 posts per day average, way to go there big guy :clap2::thumb:.

Yeah man...I get it, you guys have a metric shit ton of time to be internet heros...awesome. If this forum is for people that only post 9.6 times a day then maybe I am in the wrong place. I'm just trying to pass some gear along to the next guy...my bad.

"Promote bad behavior" is right. Busting someones balls on a for sale post is the epitome of bad behavior. Maybe the mods should put a minimum post count on people before they can post in the for sale section.

Not every person is an internet extrovert...if the mods want to delete my post for low post count then so be it, but in the mean time don't be "that guy"...it is not a good look.

Fuck off. You’ve had 4 posts, since October, when you joined. I’d consider 1 post a week, active.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

Sharkey was actually trying to help you but you can’t see that so eat a dick and get fucked. Hit the road pal.

WJCO

Meme King

You know, us mods don't really pay attention to a set number of posts as much as you apparently do. But we are on here often enough to recognize a member's name and their ability to contribute here. With a name as strong as CatButt, one would think that would be highly recognizable, however this seems to be the first time that I've heard of your sorry ass. You're not an active member! I would love to help you out by recommending a doctor, but none seem to come to mind as far as the experience of removing a Spyderlock wheel from your loose ass.

Andy5160

Hooked
You know, us mods don't really pay attention to a set number of posts as much as you apparently do. But we are on here often enough to recognize a member's name and their ability to contribute here. With a name as strong as CatButt, one would think that would be highly recognizable, however this seems to be the first time that I've heard of your sorry ass. You're not an active member! I would love to help you out by recommending a doctor, but none seem to come to mind as far as the experience of removing a Spyderlock wheel from your loose ass.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] you nailed it!!!! He can start from proctologist i would say[emoji848][emoji848][emoji848]

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Speedy_RCW

Hooked
maybe I am in the wrong place.

Maybe the mods should put a minimum post count on people before they can post in the for sale section.

I can assure you that you are in fact in the wrong place. It’s sad you think the forum should be configured to keep you from doing something you shouldn’t. But then again, it’s also sad your mom didn’t just stick to anal.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Typical tough guy internet talk...grow up.

Lol. Whatever dude. Sorry you find it so offensive that some members around here actually expect people to follow the rules put in place by the owners who created this forum and allow its use for free. Some of us have been around long enough to see active members get screwed over by lurkers.

Oh, I remember you now, you are guy who says it’s NEEDED to run an adjustable track bar or brackets with 2.5” of lift because, well, 8th grade geometry. That was funny...flat fucking wrong but funny nonetheless.

All I did was let you know your post probably wouldn’t be received so well since you only had four prior posts. Funny thing is, your reaction confirms why the rule exists.

Last edited:
Top Bottom