the rare DARK CHARCOAL PEARL - lets see 'em

heybob

Here is mine! I've seen one other 4door in my area. There are no other 2doors so I feel special. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1362088501.500166.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1362088526.928795.jpg

heybob

That and it was overcast. This color baffles me. It's almost black one day and then greenish others.

Yours looks great as well. I'm still on the fence about black or polished rims. However, the color is so versatile I probably can't go wrong with either.

dchew

Caught the Bug
Actually it was only till March. I ordered that color and got a call from the dealership that they were in the middle of making my jeep and they had no paint! They discontinued the color and I had to pick another color immediately. I was pissed! My eventual Jeep was delivered in April 2010. It was silver.

Love that color!!

heybob

Wow didn't realize it was that short. I got my 2door in April. It was the only manual in the lower part of the state lol. The color was a plus.

Prime8

That's an awesome color! The only gray/silver I've ever liked! I had a 2010 mountain edition and the wheels were that color and I thought "why don't they make a whole vehicle in that color?" I would have ordered this over gecko had it been available in 13's! I'll add it to my list of favorites with mango tango, rescue green, and arctic ice.

Zombie

Here's mine. I didn't know the color was so rare. I loved it as soon as I saw it. It was very cloudy on Saturday when this was taken. Looks almost green here

Jeep-web.jpg

jeepgreenjon

That is an awesome color! Mr brother had a Concord in the dark charcoal and I absolutely loved it, i've never actually seen a jk in this color, I want one! Now I just have to convince my wife that I need two jk's!:drinks:

Top Bottom