Topless 2018

Omnifox

I did not see a thread dedicated to going topless...

Well, with the start of Spring I decided to go topless a bit early.

IzeGh0G.jpg

Anyone else got the weather for it yet?

fiend

Caught the Bug
Big fan of the way those halfies look. What brand ya have there and how are you liking them?

They are Bestops. I like them fine for trail runs, which is pretty much all I use them for. If I were running half doors all the time, I might bite the bullet and get Mopar OE doors. Might also look at some of the plastic options, like rugged ridge or SFZ. BTW, here’s a photo of the Bestops with uppers. They look color matched here but it’s just the lighting. The doors are black and the Jeep is dark green.

IMG_3923.jpg

RockingK

I did not see a thread dedicated to going topless...

Well, with the start of Spring I decided to go topless a bit early.

IzeGh0G.jpg

Anyone else got the weather for it yet?

Looks awesome, love a topless 2 door. Can’t wait for it to warm up and go topless:rock:

Omnifox

25° this morning when I left for work.. can’t wait til I can finally join this thread with a topless pic (of the jeep)

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yeah. It's been flitting down to 30 some mornings. I've just been adding a layer before departure and have left off the top!

I did legalized the jeep this weekend though!

sUXrqzz.gif

And found out I'm not the only crazy one in town!

7jFKNxT.jpg

Sunny Florida and Topless

I love taking top off as well as doors..This pic is a little outdated. I've replaced fenders with Spyder Crushers as well as side steps...Love my JEEP:D

Attachments

• 20161008_083830-web.jpg
    20161008_083830-web.jpg
    132 KB · Views: 216

Sunset83

So the weather here has been too cold to go topless, but I do have a question for anyone that has a hard top, I can't afford the soft top I want this year, what is a good alternative that is reasonably priced? keeping in mind I don't have soft door surrounds. Does anyone have a bikini or other top that works well for beach trips etc?

sunset83

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
So the weather here has been too cold to go topless, but I do have a question for anyone that has a hard top, I can't afford the soft top I want this year, what is a good alternative that is reasonably priced? keeping in mind I don't have soft door surrounds. Does anyone have a bikini or other top that works well for beach trips etc?

sunset83

Spiderweb shades are reasonably priced

WJCO

Meme King

sunset83

Spiderweb shades are reasonably priced

Agreed. Works pretty well.

Top Bottom