Cubby hole?

MaxWSU

IMG_9344.jpg

I have manual windows which leaves a cubby hole in the center of the dash. Too small for a phone and gets too hot for trail snacks (in between the heater vents). What have you done with it? I was thinking maybe switches?

Is there anything professionally made or will I need to fab something?

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

14JK-U

Head to a junk yard and find a 4 door that had power windows, rip it out and you got yourself a 4 switch pod? Not sure if it's really that easy but it should fit great haha

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327AZ using WAYALIFE mobile app

jsukey

I didn't realize that they had started putting a cubby hole there in the newer JK's with the manual window option. My '07 was ordered with factory half doors, so the panel there was just blank. I mounted the switches for my front and rear lockers, front light bar, and Rigid Dually's there. I have since added an sPOD, so I pulled the switches, added epoxy to fill the holes, sanded, painted, and then shot it with texture paint to cover it. Was a great spot for switches when I had them there though.

10516874_10152313590858371_3398597374503091695_n.jpg

IMG_7407.JPG

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
My 7 plus fits in it just fine. Take the little rubber bottom out and they will fit.

Chris1015

I didn't realize that they had started putting a cubby hole there in the newer JK's with the manual window option. My '07 was ordered with factory half doors, so the panel there was just blank. I mounted the switches for my front and rear lockers, front light bar, and Rigid Dually's there. I have since added an sPOD, so I pulled the switches, added epoxy to fill the holes, sanded, painted, and then shot it with texture paint to cover it. Was a great spot for switches when I had them there though.

View attachment 296850

View attachment 296849
Is that big foot on your switch lol what is that for

Top Bottom