ZJ 2" lift springs?

Bluezj232

Hey all! Hope everybody's having a great day. Kind of in a silly situation, I'm buying a house in October so the long arm kit has to wait till then sadly:9lame: booooooo. But.. I'd like to throw a 2-inch coil in the truck until then, providing it exists. And thats what brings me here. I keep seeing budget boosters which I'm really not a fan of and have read a lot about aftermarket replacement HD Springs but can't get a clear answer. Some people say they sag worse than the original and some say they get a little lift. They're only about $60 a set so I may just scoop them up and see how it goes but if anybody has any input or experience in this matter just shout it out

longarmwj

I believe Iron Rock Offroad makes a 2 inch coil for the ZJ. Just stay away from their control arms or steering components!!! Their coils are okay though.

EDIT: Smallest they make for the ZJ is a 3.5 inch coils. It's the WJ they make the 2 inch coil for.

Bluezj232

I believe Iron Rock Offroad makes a 2 inch coil for the ZJ. Just stay away from their control arms or steering components!!! Their coils are okay though.

EDIT: Smallest they make for the ZJ is a 3.5 inch coils. It's the WJ they make the 2 inch coil for.

Thanks for the info and heads up. Just searched for 2in WJ Springs and this website popped up so I checked for ZJ with them and Walaa. Found'em. Going to email them and see if there's a 4.0 application

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180319-121532.jpg
    Screenshot_20180319-121532.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 11
Top Bottom