Shop in Houston

Torrin

I am working in Houston and I am not familiar with the area1 or 4x4 market. I am looking for a good 4x4 shop that can help me install axles, lifts, wheels/tires/etc. There are a lot of shops and it is hard to weed through them. Anyone have a great experience with a place in Houston? I am in Northwest Houston but will travel for a good shop.

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
I am working in Houston and I am not familiar with the area1 or 4x4 market. I am looking for a good 4x4 shop that can help me install axles, lifts, wheels/tires/etc. There are a lot of shops and it is hard to weed through them. Anyone have a great experience with a place in Houston? I am in Northwest Houston but will travel for a good shop.

Exodus Jeeps is a vendor here, they are in New Braunfels (about 2 and a half hours West) :yup:

Their are a few other shops around, but for aside from 1 (JSS - NOT a vendor here) ...I would stay away. :twocents:

Might be better off handling your own wrenching or making friends with the locals if you're into that...

Last edited:

TheGrendel

Brave Motorsports was right near my old house. Also Javier's Gulf Coast Crawl Shop. Don't have personal experience with Javier's but know guys that do. Only 2 that I know are good. Or were when I was in town.

Exodus if you can find the time to head that way.

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
Brave Motorsports was right near my old house. Also Javier's Gulf Coast Crawl Shop. Don't have personal experience with Javier's but know guys that do. Only 2 that I know are good. Or were when I was in town.

Exodus if you can find the time to head that way.

Brave Motorsports and JSS teamed up the build their KOH rigs the past few years, but I think Christian started doing his own thing as of last year. He is still working on getting Nighthawk back up and running (4400 class). Harvey hit him pretty hard...

Javier's is just down the street from me! :thumb: Binglewood Neighbors! :rock:

TheGrendel

Brave Motorsports and JSS teamed up the build their KOH rigs the past few years, but I think Christian started doing his own thing as of last year. He is still working on getting Nighthawk back up and running (4400 class). Harvey hit him pretty hard...

Javier's is just down the street from me! :thumb: Binglewood Neighbors! :rock:

i was on Kempwood between Bingle and Blalock before I moved to Austin.

Top Bottom