Harbor Freight deals

MTG

Caught the Bug
Let's try this again...

Scored a set of metric and SAE ratcheting wrenches for ~$16 each with coupon. They are currently on sale for $23 (from $39), but the coupon marks them down further.

Bunch of other stuff too...100 zip ties for $1.50.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1362090016.888582.jpg

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I think I get an email from them every day with coupons. lol I need to go there probably tomorrow and get some things for the lift install.

GCM 2

Nice!

Thanks for the heads up! And a really big thanks for the other lead on tools in that other thread, I bought the amazon.com 24 piece open end SAE/metric wrenches with tool roll, that turned out to be a great freaking deal :thumb:

Hellfire

Thanks for the heads up! And a really big thanks for the other lead on tools in that other thread, I bought the amazon.com 24 piece open end SAE/metric wrenches with tool roll, that turned out to be a great freaking deal :thumb:

+1...bought the same set. Really nice set.
I bought the electric impact gun a couple of weeks ago. Perfect for taking lug nuts off & breaking stubborn bolts loose. I think its on sale for $37.00

LoPo

Caught the Bug
+1...bought the same set. Really nice set.
I bought the electric impact gun a couple of weeks ago. Perfect for taking lug nuts off & breaking stubborn bolts loose. I think its on sale for $37.00

What model Impact gun? Sounds like an excellent deal.

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
Great! I just happen to be headed the direction of Harbor Freight tomorrow, guess I'll stop in and check it out!

Trail Bud

Hooked
I buy stuff there too, but stay away from the zip ties they dry out and break pretty fast. For temporary stuff they're fine. But if your going to tie your wiring or under the hood for a semi permanent install get some better ones.
I found out the hard way.my :twocents:

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
I buy stuff there too, but stay away from the zip ties they dry out and break pretty fast. For temporary stuff they're fine. But if your going to tie your wiring or under the hood for a semi permanent install get some better ones.

That's good info! Thanks :thumb:

MTG

Caught the Bug

Now you tell me. :doh: I like having extra ones on the trail. Seems like everyone always needs one. These went directly into my trail repair kit.

MTG

Caught the Bug
Coupons are sent by email. Not sure if you can pickup a flyer in the store.

I get mine via snail mail somehow. They are different then what is in the store. In fact, I had two different books sent to me this month.

ozmanyyy

where is this coupon you speak of?

You can get the flyer in the store as well and there's always a a bunch of coupons in there. Also, I think they have coupons in almost every issue of Four Wheeler, Petersons 4x4 and JP magazine too.

There's a store a couple of miles from my place. Picked up 3 ton chocks, air tool kit and free screw drivers for about $25 yesterday.

Oz

Trail Bud

Hooked
Now you tell me. :doh: I like having extra ones on the trail. Seems like everyone always needs one. These went directly into my trail repair kit.

It will work for trail fixes or to hold up your sway bar.
They just don't last a long time.

Serg5000

It will work for trail fixes or to hold up your sway bar.
They just don't last a long time.
There are certain things i will not buy from HF. Zip Ties is one of them.
HF does have some great deal. However i feel that when getting a killer deal something must be sacrificed. I feel the HF quality isn't there for certain tools. Take an impact socket for example. i would prefer to carry a snap-on or MaTco rather then a HF socket just for that added warm fuzzy feeling. It may just be me.:twocents:

MTG

Caught the Bug
There are certain things i will not buy from HF. Zip Ties is one of them.
HF does have some great deal. However i feel that when getting a killer deal something must be sacrificed. I feel the HF quality isn't there for certain tools. Take an impact socket for example. i would prefer to carry a snap-on or MaTco rather then a HF socket just for that added warm fuzzy feeling. It may just be me.:twocents:

Well you know what? I'm gonna throw those F'n zip ties in the F'n trash now.

:cheesy:

Top Bottom