Freedom top

Brent sims

Ok so I have a 2015 jku with a freedom top and just tune my freedom Panels off for the day and put them back on but now on the driver side in the front left it is marking a noise ever time I hit a bump and I have had them off befor and put them back on but this is the trimester it has dune this the noise is driving me crazy any idea on how to stop it ?

TrailHunter

Hooked
Ok so I have a 2015 jku with a freedom top and just tune my freedom Panels off for the day and put them back on but now on the driver side in the front left it is marking a noise ever time I hit a bump and I have had them off befor and put them back on but this is the trimester it has dune this the noise is driving me crazy any idea on how to stop it ?

I fixed it for you....

Ok, so I have a 2015 JKU with a hard top... I just took my freedom Panels off for the day and when I put them back on, (the driver side - front left) is making a noise ever time I hit a bump. I have had them on/off before, but this time the noise is driving me crazy. Any ideas on how to stop it ?

Top Bottom