Our member jku007fl trash talking on JKO

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Eh, let him leave. Who cares? I left over there, because you couldn’t get any good information, since Wayoflife no longer owns it.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

FallonJeeper

"EVO and Dynatrac are top quality" but he went elsewhere because of a forum? Seriously?

In can look beyond a web site to choose the best product for me.

Sent from my SM-G930V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

Texas Nick

Caught the Bug
I cant believe that pansy actually CALLED Evo to tell them that he went with someone else’s product, and not theirs!
He sounds like the type of person to instigate a fight and play victim when he gets his ass kicked [emoji23]

I cant believe that pansy actually CALLED Evo to tell them that he went with someone else’s product, and not theirs!
He sounds like the type of person to instigate a fight and play victim when he gets his ass kicked [emoji23]

Yea, exactly. What a drama queen. EVO probably got off the phone with him and was like 'Whatever dude, we'll talk to you in a year after your first trail break..." :cheesy:

Arrcherr

Caught the Bug
JKS is not lower quality than the EVO. It’s comparable. I haven’t seen anyone on Wayalife talking crap about JKS.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
I actually own a couple jks products and am happy with them. After reading my response it sounded like I was slamming jks and that was not the intent. I should have phrased my statement differently..

Top Bottom