Greetings from Owasso, Oklahoma!

kchatwin

Hello everyone, after watching several of Eddie's videos and surfing through the forum to learn more about the JL Wrangler, I thought it would be beneficial to join Wayalife.com. We own a 2015 JKUR that we bought new for my wife. She grew up in Colorado driving a CJ-5 and has had Jeeps in her blood ever since. This is her second JK, her first being an '08 X Two-door.

We never wheeled the 08, but soon after we bought the '15, we discovered and joined an awesome Jeep Club called Jeeper's Anonymous (the first step is admitting you have a problem). We've been slowly modding the JKUR ever since and it's configured as follows:

- Teraflex 2.5" Coil Lift Kit
- TF Monster Adjustable Trackbars (F&R)
- TF 1" Coil Spring Spacers (Yet to be installed)
- TF Big Brake Kit w/ Calipers and Slotted Rotors (Front, Rear - Pending)
- Bilstein 5100 Shocks
- Synergy Ball Joints and Drag Link
- ARB Full-Width Deluxe Combination Bull Bar Front Bumper
- AEV Rear Bumper & Spare Tire Carrier
- Rugged Ridge Skidplate for Electronic Swaybar Disconnect
- KC Hilites 7" Gravity Pro LED Headlights
- IPF 901XSD Driving Beam Lights
- Pro-Comp 2" LED Cube Lights & A Pillar Brackets
- Smittybilt X2O 10K Lb Winch w/ Synthetic Rope
- Poison Spyder Bombshell Diff Covers (F&R)
- Viair Onboard Compressor & Underhood Mount
- Bestop Underseat Lockbox
- Rugged Ridge A Pillar Switch Panel & Switches
- Cobra Compact/Remote Mount CB Radio
- 35" Mickey Thompson Baja MTZ Tires on Helo 17" Alloy Wheels

Haha, seeing all that in print makes me want to re-think upgrading to a JLUR that we are considering.
That said, we both love to off-road the Wrangler and do most of it locally in Disney, OK, but we have explored several high-mountain trails in Creede and Ouray, CO and a few challenging trails in Moab, UT. I look forward to learning more from you all here at Wayalife.com.

IMG_5718.jpg

Top Bottom