Teraflex 2.5 with Bilstein 5100’s and Rancho geometry brackets

SilverBack775

I have a teraflex 2.5 complete spring lift kit, Bilstein 5100’s and Rancho geometry brackets. Used on my 15 rubicon a year. Perfect shape and nothing wrong with any of it. $300 for all

RobD2830

Funny how many people responded but the actual person selling. Way to much time on your hands to be worried what other people say on a post that has nothing to do with your sorry asses.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Funny how many people responded but the actual person selling. Way to much time on your hands to be worried what other people say on a post that has nothing to do with your sorry asses.

Funny how you can’t read the rules of the forum that literally sit at the very top of the for sale thread saying “active member only”. Considering your only posts are in this thread we have no idea who your sorry ass is. Idiot

WJCO

Meme King

Sorry asses? Ummm who are you? You've never introduced yourself nor do we know you. It is a violation of the forum rules to use this section of the forum without being an active member. That's why you got shit for your post. Derp.

Well that’s one way to give a wave. Unfortunately the fact you can type this out should also mean that you can read, which then leads to the conclusion that you didn’t. Because if you had, clearly this conversation wouldn’t be taking place. So, you’re either stupid or just an asshole. I’ll let the rest of the folks here make that conclusion.

Top Bottom