Well I know someone who ain't makin it to EJS

Ddays

Hooked
Me. Grenaded the Tcase I just installed couple weeks ago. Cruising along I80 doing 75 and BOOM! The fire part was really cool too! [emoji106] Got that out easily tho. Fuck me and Fuck Moab. 2nd time I've tried to get to this goddam place and a shitshow stopped me.

0323181453.jpg

Sent from my VS985 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

How far did you make it? There is a used t-case her in salt lake on our local classifieds. It’s a non rubi case for $200.00. If you’re within a days drive we can work out some details and I’d drive it out to you

Ddays

Hooked
How far did you make it? There is a used t-case her in salt lake on our local classifieds. It’s a non rubi case for $200.00. If you’re within a days drive we can work out some details and I’d drive it out to you

That’s an awesome offer man, thank you- that really means a lot! I have a flatbed on the way and he’s confident he can get me a t-case quick. Unfortunately I’m in Nebraska right now. I’m not sure of the town but there are some hotels there. We’re gonna talk timeframe when he gets here.

Sent from my iThingie

That’s an awesome offer man, thank you- that really means a lot! I have a flatbed on the way and he’s confident he can get me a t-case quick. Unfortunately I’m in Nebraska right now. I’m not sure of the town but there are some hotels there. We’re gonna talk timeframe when he gets here.

Sent from my iThingie

Cool. Keep me posted. If I can help I will[emoji106]

Stotch

Caught the Bug
That sucks! I had that happen to me on the highway in the old TJ, real bitch. Don't know what causes it, the TJ was mostly stock. Hope it works out for you quickly!

Honor2afault

Caught the Bug
Damn, Ddays, i'm just south a bit and will gladly drive up to lend a hand if needed. Haven't found anything local for tcases but sometimes an extra hand helps.

sipafz

Caught the Bug
Holy crap, glad you’re ok with the fire and all! Sorry you’re going through this. I hope you find something quick!

Ddays

Hooked
Thanks all. At a repair shop now and the owner is burning down the phone s looking for a replacement. I'm just hoping it's only a tcase at this point. Likely gonna need a driveshaft too. Hope the tranny is ok.

I agree on the vibration but man I've driven this thing over 2000 miles on the new tcase I put in and I didn't feel any vibrations than I would say were concerning. Hell I was tooling on at 75 & 80 all day and the jeep was feeling great. IDK. I'm gonna try to check it out more to see if something else broke while he's looking for a new case...

Sent from my VS985 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom