Jeep Beach 2018 at Daytona

jorgelrod

Hooked
Hey Guys, anybody planning on going to Jeep Beach in Daytona. Being the Florida Noob, I'm asking as I see that the event is $80 for the week, but I can't get off work on the weekdays so I will be going on the weekend and don't know if it's worth paying the $80 or if you can just go and pay a fee to see the exhibitors or what have you. I'd also love to link up with any other Wayalife members going.

longarmwj

It's on my bucket list of Jeep things to do. My typical Jeep Orgy event is JeepFest up here in Georgia, but Jeep Beach is on my list.

jorgelrod

Hooked
JeepFest sounds interesting and I'm only about 6 hours away. Maybe I might convince the wife to make it a weekend thing.

Jsouder53

Hooked
There is a possibility that I might be there on Sunday. I won’t be paying $80 to go on the track. I heard it’s over crowded and somewhat like a parking lot waiting on people to go over/through obstacles. Might be worth just checking out the vendors!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jorgelrod

Hooked
There is a possibility that I might be there on Sunday. I won’t be paying $80 to go on the track. I heard it’s over crowded and somewhat like a parking lot waiting on people to go over/through obstacles. Might be worth just checking out the vendors!

A Jeeper told me the same thing at Publix last saturday, he advised me to just go and pay the $10 to walk and see the vendors and just go to the beach since it's public access. Maybe we can sync up over there. We can talk about it on Saturday at Hard Rock!

CarolinaJK

I don’t think it’s really worth the $80, but I pay it anyways since it goes mostly to charity as far as I know. Definitely check out the vendors either way. Some of them have some decent deals.

Dirt Foot

I've been every year for the past 4 years. Paid full price to get the jeep in the first 2 years. New we just park outside and walk in. Great vendors for the east coast. Obstacles are a joke and the wait times are crazy. Raffles are amazing though and worth the money for sure.

Sent from my SM-N910V using WAYALIFE mobile app

jorgelrod

Hooked

I was told by the off road shop where I had the jeep aligned that if I want to see the vendors, I should go on Saturday, apparently by mid morning sunday, they've all packed up and gone

Jsouder53

Hooked
I was told by the off road shop where I had the jeep aligned that if I want to see the vendors, I should go on Saturday, apparently by mid morning sunday, they've all packed up and gone

I went on a Sunday last year and there was nothing to be seen as vendors. I was there just to hang out at the beach mostly anyways so I wasn’t too worried about it.

Top Bottom