VIDEO : JL JOURNAL - NEW EVO JL Wrangler Coilovers / Long Arms & More - Moab EJS 2018

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
VIDEO : JL JOURNAL - NEW EVO JL Wrangler Coilovers / Long Arms & More - Moab EJS 2018

Out at the 2018 Moab Easter Jeep Safari, Cindy and I got a chance to see some of the cool new products that EVO Manufacturing had installed on their Jeep JL Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited. These parts include their all new JL Wrangler bolt on coil over kit that offers a whopping 15.5" of vertical travel, super clean long arm kit complete with high clearance brackets, redesigned rocker guards and front bumper that allows for the installation of a WARN Zeon 10 installed down between the frame rails. In this episode of the JL JOURNAL, you get to see these new products up close and learn more about them from Mel Wade himself. We hope you enjoy.

:cool:

Samuelh3

Caught the Bug
Alright that’s it! I quit being a member of wayalife. I can’t afford this free forum!!!! That’s FREAKING AMAZING!! Damn that setup is so freaking sweet. Ugh! They really did an amazing job. Now I gotta figure out how to sell my brand new Jeep and start over. I’m so screwed.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

ScoobyCarolanNC

How about there’s a 37 in back & you can still see? The fact that everything can bolt in is an amazing testament to the platform & that Mel & crew really know & care. Now where’s my plush ride leveling kit to get the Sahara on 35s?

MTG

Caught the Bug
I wasn't around for the introduction of the JK, but I'm really impressed with how much is out already for the JL. Can't wait to see what is next.

The more I see, the more I think I might be in the market for a JL in the next 2-3 years. :clap2:

dwvninety

Sweet, cant wait for the JL with the diesel engine. Now that I am seeing the Jeep pickup prototype I wonder what Evo will do for the leaf spring assuming that the Jeep pickup will have it?

Discount Tire

Thank you for the very well done video. Mel did a great job of explaining everything. I like that he mad it easy for the average person to install. :thumb:

Top Bottom