Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: New ZJ in the family

Knows a Thing or Two Strodinator's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Five-N9ne View Post
    Check that you didn’t knock something into the tone ring. Sometimes the sensors will trigger if there’s metal schmeg in between the tone ring and the sensor

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
    I don't see any way for me to have done that. They're pretty well protected

Sent from my PH-1 using WAYALIFE mobile app
    If you want to see a broke college kid struggle through an LS swap, then here's your chance: https://wayalife.com/showthread.php/...546#post956546

Quote Originally Posted by Strodinator View Post
    I don't see any way for me to have done that. They're pretty well protected

If there’s one thing I’ve learned, anything is possible with a Jeep except saving money. Worth a look, even dust can do it. Could have just shocked the sensor enough to cause a failure, especially if it’s a 23 year old electronic anything.

Sent from my pay phone in Chechnya
    '98 5.9 LX Grand Cherokee: 6.0 Mopar, mild trans build, 242 case swap

Quote Originally Posted by Five-N9ne View Post
    If there’s one thing I’ve learned, anything is possible with a Jeep except saving money. Worth a look, even dust can do it. Could have just shocked the sensor enough to cause a failure, especially if it’s a 23 year old electronic anything.

Sent from my pay phone in Chechnya
    I'm doing brakes and calipers tomorrow, so everything is getting cleaned up. Can't afford a speed sensor right now and it's not affecting how it drives so I'll just wait on that and see if the cleaning and brake job fix it.

If you want to see a broke college kid struggle through an LS swap, then here's your chance: https://wayalife.com/showthread.php/...546#post956546

I love these new rotors. IMG_20180623_090311.jpgIMG_20180623_091111.jpg. Plus new calipers and carbon fiber ceramic pads. IMG_20180623_090014.jpg

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345