JK to JL~ nobody waves?

ScoobyCarolanNC

I’ve had my JL a week now & I gotta day the ratio of waves I’m getting is WAY down? I felt like the Mayor of Raleigh in my 2010, now? Y’all keep in mind that just cause it’s shiny & stock doesn’t mean we’re not keepers too...

I’ve only just passed 1 other JL & got a wave so statistically we’re way friendlier!

BobNH

I’ve had my JL a week now & I gotta day the ratio of waves I’m getting is WAY down? I felt like the Mayor of Raleigh in my 2010, now? Y’all keep in mind that just cause it’s shiny & stock doesn’t mean we’re not keepers too...

I’ve only just passed 1 other JL & got a wave so statistically we’re way friendlier!
The ones not waving aren't going to be found here, you'll have to go to the Facebook to find them, amongst all their selfies.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Chris1015

A lot of people near me dont wave. I think they have no idea what it is or dont get how unique jeep is. Which is sorta unfortunate. But they're the ones missing out.

I'll give ya a wave. 👋🏻

sparks

The ones not waving aren't going to be found here, you'll have to go to the Facebook to find them, amongst all their selfies.

+1

My thoughts exactly. Alternatively I have seen a bunch of JLs and a good percentage of them don’t wave back either.

Omnifox

JKs still get snubbed by some in TJs and CJs. The wave is as old as snubbing new designs.

I do enjoy the scowls I get when I wave to someone and they have the look of, "who the fuck are you?" on their face.

Right Rudder

I can't even tell a JK vs JL until its right on top of me coming opposite direction on-road. Same folks who didn't wave for the last 10 years still won't wave......JL has nothing to do with it.

JBF

The primary reason I bought my Jeep was to wave at other Jeeps. So, if I ever see you here in Vegas, you'll be getting a wave.

ScoobyCarolanNC

For sure.... I deleted FB two years ago and don’t miss it at all. Now Instagram, I’m addicted to...

RMC2

Caught the Bug
Lots of non wavers out there. Lots that do not appreciate the heritage.

But as long as they keep buying Jeeps, then Jeeps will be around for us to buy too.

Still wish they would wave back. Keep waving at them and some will start waving back though.

JKs still get snubbed by some in TJs and CJs. The wave is as old as snubbing new designs.

I do enjoy the scowls I get when I wave to someone and they have the look of, "who the fuck are you?" on their face.
True. It happens here sometimes too. Not too many Cj s around, few wave back to me and my JK.

Top Bottom