BFG finally releasing the KM3s

AZVAJKU

Hooked
It will be interesting to see how they do. It seems like they have lost a lot of market share to Cooper and Nitto, It will be hard for BFG to get that back.

nmwranglerx

Caught the Bug
It will be interesting to see how they do. It seems like they have lost a lot of market share to Cooper and Nitto, It will be hard for BFG to get that back.

I agree. For MT's, BFGs have been on the pricey side. I think the competition might help keep their prices in check which is a good thing from a consumer standpoint. The Coopers, in particular, have been priced a lot less than BFGs and seem to be just as good a tire if not better.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

TrailHunter

Hooked
I agree. For MT's, BFGs have been on the pricey side. I think the competition might help keep their prices in check which is a good thing from a consumer standpoint. The Coopers, in particular, have been priced a lot less than BFGs and seem to be just as good a tire if not better.

I think they are all right in there... Toyos being the highest at about $335 and Coopers being the cheapest... (based on 35x12.5x17)

IMG_6975.JPG

IMG_6976.JPG

IMG_6977.JPG

Jsouder53

Hooked
That tread pattern is awesome!

I used to really like BFG until I got a bad set and they are a PITA to balance out, went in several times within a couple months. Reliable place too...

Top Bottom