Dusy Ershim 2018

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Up until the beginning of the month, I would have said that the trail will open early this year. However, thanks to the Miracle March, I have a feeling it'll be some time before it opens.

Brute

Hooked
I have the middle week of June & July open...I'm thinking Eddie & Cindy needs to run this trail again...

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I have the middle week of June & July open...I'm thinking Eddie & Cindy needs to run this trail again...

No way the trail will be open by June. I doubt it'll open before August as is typically the case on a normal year. Being that we've been getting so much snow in March, I'd bet it'll be closer to September if we're lucky.

benatc1

Hooked
No way the trail will be open by June. I doubt it'll open before August as is typically the case on a normal year. Being that we've been getting so much snow in March, I'd bet it'll be closer to September if we're lucky.

Just got an email from Squaw, as I’ve has a season pass before, and they are reporting 18feet this month alone

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Brute

Hooked

It was wishful thinking...I do have Sept open as of now...hehe

TrailHunter

Hooked
Whoa... just re-watched the Ershim video .. thats some hard stuff!... Views look Epic. Didn’t realize thats above Pine Flats Lake.... Hope to get there One day. Subscribed.

ob_tj

The trail won’t be open for a good while. A friend of mine posted a picture of the snow up at the top of Kaiser pass and white bark vista. I’ll try and find it.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
The trail won’t be open for a good while. A friend of mine posted a picture of the snow up at the top of Kaiser pass and white bark vista. I’ll try and find it.

Of course, it's not just the snow you have wait on but the clean up afterward.

MOTOSURGEON

DE run

I plan to host a SCOR+ group run with 14 confirmed rigs August 6 if the trail opens by then otherwise we will push it back. No word from the Fresno 4x4 club as of today. Before miracle match they did anticipate an August opening.

WJCO

Meme King
I plan to host a SCOR+ group run with 14 confirmed rigs August 6 if the trail opens by then otherwise we will push it back. No word from the Fresno 4x4 club as of today. Before miracle match they did anticipate an August opening.

Who are you?

Top Bottom