Front upper control arms & Trac bar

OhNoTheJiggies

Looking for a stock rear Trac bar and stock front upper control arms. Reverting to stock. Please let me know everyone...

Edited. Turns out I had the front trackbar. Missing the rear track bar.

Last edited:

WJCO

Meme King
I have a stock track bar but it had some slight play on the axle end bushing. We never got death wobble, but I just noticed the play one day. If you don't find another one better, I'll just send it to you.

OhNoTheJiggies

I have a stock track bar but it had some slight play on the axle end bushing. We never got death wobble, but I just noticed the play one day. If you don't find another one better, I'll just send it to you.

That would be awesome. I’ll wait a little to see if I can find it locally. Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

OhNoTheJiggies

I have 2 sets of stock front uppers one set with 48k miles and one set with less than 5k miles if you can't find any local

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yes please. Tried finding some but can't and its close to crunch time for me. I'm just trading the jeep in so I'll take the older ones. How much would you want with shipping? My zip is 32542.

OhNoTheJiggies

Bro I live in Niceville I have the track bar

Hey if you still have the track bar let me know! I'll take it if you don't want too much for it. Found one on ebay for 48. But would be nice not to have to wait for shipping or pay that much for something most people throw away or give away ya know?
I messed up and bought a suspension from a guy in destin and it came with everything except the front uppers and the rear track bar! My mistake because I just saw the picture of a almost full suspension and jumped on it and didn't check for everything when I picked it up. Stupid me.

Anyway, yeah, let me know how much you want!

Top Bottom