2019 preorder date or your advise

Manolo_1

Hi everyone!

This is my first post [emoji3]

Does anyone have an idea, on your experience, when usually is the open date for preordering next year Wrangler? October?

The first orders made from the dealers here (in Puerto Rico) should arrive around June. All V6.

I have been waiting for the JL since it was just a rumor and I would like to buy the 4T engine or diesel. But the waiting time is so long here that I think if I order mine now it will arrive on August. And still the dealers here (all under the same company), they can see the 4T engine option but can't see the price. They are telling me they think is lile $3k more...

I read it was like $1k more, is that true?

What would you do?

1- Order the 4T now and wait?

2- Wait untill summer and buy the first batch (V6)?

3- Wait until like September (maybe later) and order a diesel?

Thanks!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

longarmwj

Typically the order banks open more towards the end of the year for Wranglers. Other Jeep models open midway through the year. Hell, I've been ordering 2019 Cherokees left and right all week.

The 2.0T is about $3,000 more than the V6.

If you're really wanting the 2.0T, I would go ahead and order one. Sounds like you will be waiting anyway, so you might as well get what you're wanting.

Manolo_1

Typically the order banks open more towards the end of the year for Wranglers. Other Jeep models open midway through the year. Hell, I've been ordering 2019 Cherokees left and right all week.

If you're really wanting the 2.0T, I would go ahead and order one. Sounds like you will be waiting anyway, so you might as well get what you're wanting.
Thanks longarmwj
That was what I was going to do. But the Rubicon (with all extras and V6 will be $60,000 when it arrives here (due to shipping and PR taxes) and now with the extra $3,000 (plus tax) it will be more than $63k.... Wow...

Thanks!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

13_gecko_rubi

Caught the Bug

The 2.0T is 1k more than then 3.6. The 3k walk u see is from a 3.6 manual. The trans is 2k. So 3.6 auto to 2.0T auto its 1k more. IMO it is totally worth it, the 2.0T freaking rips. It's a riot.

Sent from my SM-G930V using WAYALIFE mobile app

longarmwj

The 2.0T is 1k more than then 3.6. The 3k walk u see is from a 3.6 manual. The trans is 2k. So 3.6 auto to 2.0T auto its 1k more. IMO it is totally worth it, the 2.0T freaking rips. It's a riot.

Correct, the manual order banks haven’t opened yet though. The only option for the 2.0 at the time is 2.0 with the auto. Something tells me the 2.0/8 speed combo is going to be a good one

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

13_gecko_rubi

Caught the Bug
Weird. I coulda sworn I had heard somewhere a stick was coming to the 2.0.

I’ll have to look into what that second 2.0 option is for then. I was assuming it was for a stick option but now I’m curious.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
I just looked and there is only the 3.6 manual, 3.6 auto and 2.0t auto. Must have been a glitch sometime. No 4th one there.

Top Bottom