Should I drive home in this JL Rubicon?

FLKEYSJK

So I stopped by the jeep dealer today and looked at a JLU Rubicon and I’m very interested in buying it but I want to hear your opinions on here about it. The sticker price is $47,570 and they’ll give it to me for $44,657 and they’ll give me an extra $3k on my trade than they’re “allowed to give”. My main question is do you guys think the new JL is worth the money? Also for reference I’ll be coming from a diesel f250 with a $19,000 loan to the Rubicon with a $40,000 loan. Edit: Or is the ecodiesel worth the wait? IMG_9152.jpg IMG_9151.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

FLKEYSJK

Since no one has a diesel yet, that would be a tough question to answer.

Aside from that, dumping a Ford for a Jeep is always a good idea. [emoji41]

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

Haha yeah it’s something I definitely want but I’m afraid to buy it then wish I had waited for the diesel option, I might hold out and see what people think about the ecodiesel.

FLKEYSJK

Idk. You might be pleased with it. Test drive it. I know Wayoflife posted that he thought a regear may not be necessary, even on 37’s. An 8 speed can make a lot of difference.

Yeah I took it for a drive it had a lot more pickup than I expected. If I were to buy it I’d probably go the same route as Eddie as far as lift and tires go.

RazerX

As far as preference, the JL wins hands down. On the downside, having a 40k loan is a chunk of debt that I wouldn't be comfortable with.

FLKEYSJK

As far as preference, the JL wins hands down. On the downside, having a 40k loan is a chunk of debt that I wouldn't be comfortable with.

Yeah that’s definitely not something I’m a huge fan of but because I’m in the military my only expenses are my vehicles and like a phone bill so it’s not too bad. I could probably pay it off pretty quickly.

Top Bottom