Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I must have missed the posting rules about links

Hi everyone! Thanks for the feedback, I must have missed the posting rules about links, my bad! Can you direct me to the right way to post this? We're not trying to violate any rules, just wanted to share this opportunity with the Jeep community for those who are interested. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by CampBarnabas View Post
    Hi everyone! Thanks for the feedback, I must have missed the posting rules about links, my bad! Can you direct me to the right way to post this? We're not trying to violate any rules, just wanted to share this opportunity with the Jeep community for those who are interested. Thanks!
    You agreed to the rules when you signed up. Had you not just been trying to pimp your fundraiser you would have seen them.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

2012 Dozer JK
    -Dynatrac PR44/Rubicon Rear
    -Nitto 37” Trail Grapplers
    -Rock Krawler 2.5” Lift
    -ATX Slabs
    -Warn VR8
    -EVO Armor/Bumpers

2012 Billet Silver JKUR
    -EVO DTD front and rear
    -Dynatrac PR60/PR80
    -EVO High Clearance Long Arm
    -Nitto 40” Trail grapplers
    -KMC Machetes
    -JE Reel 1410/1350 Driveshafts
    -Warn CTI 9.5
    -EVO Armor/Bumpers

1975 DJ5

That dude from Mississippi notnalc68's Avatar

1979 CJ7 Raffle Benefitting Camp Barnabas

Um, you can’t post it. The only way you could, is with permission of the administrators, and since it looks like you only joined to promote this, approval is unlikely.

https://wayalife.com/faq.php?faq=wayaliferules

Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.

Build Thread-- http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?3...l-II-The-Deuce

I’ve heard of Camp Barnabas before. And I’ll be honest, what y’all do is awesome.

As others have said though, there are rules to fundraisers and stuff of the such. I’m sure if you reached out to Eddie (Wayalife if you didn’t already know) he could provide more information and offer an approval or denial.

Captain Imachurity
    2003 WJ Build Thread
    2017 Gobi JKU Build Thread
    2016 Renegade Sport Build Thread
    2019 Compass Sport Build Thread

I must have missed the posting rules about links

If you haven't heard about the fully restored 1979 Jeep CJ7 Camp Barnabas is raffling off, check it out here: www.icantfollowtherules.com

Camp Barnabas is a non-profit summer camp for individuals with disabilities and chronic illnesses. If you have any questions about Camp Barnabas or the Jeep, check out campbarnabas.org/jeep, or contact me at marketingcoordinator@campfreeblowies.org
    Last edited by OverlanderJK; 09-18-2018 at 03:05 AM.

You don't get it do you?
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.

Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

Jeep JT GLADIATOR FORUM: www.JT-Gladiator.com

Didn't we go over this like 5 months ago..?
    Captain Imachurity
    2003 WJ Build Thread
    2017 Gobi JKU Build Thread
    2016 Renegade Sport Build Thread
    2019 Compass Sport Build Thread

Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    You don't get it do you?
    Hi WJCO! I sent a message to the admin last May about posting, but never got a response. Per the forum rules, non-profits are allowed to post things like this in your forums with approval. If I'm in violation of the rules, please let me know how I can follow them!

Hi WJCO! I sent a message to the admin last May about posting, but never got a response. Per the forum rules, non-profits are allowed to post things like this in your forums with approval. If I'm in violation of the rules, please let me know how I can follow them!

https://wayalife.com/faq.php?faq=wayaliferules :

Can I use this forum to promote an event, cause or agenda?
    If your only purpose for being on WAYALIFE.com is to promote an agenda, ANY agenda, your membership here will no longer be welcome and your account will be suspended.

Can I make posts about non-profit organizations, charities or charitable events?
    No. We ask that you do NOT make ANY posts regarding non-profit organizations, charities or charitable events on WAYALIFE.com.

Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

Jeep JT GLADIATOR FORUM: www.JT-Gladiator.com

Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post

Can I use this forum to promote an event, cause or agenda?
    If your only purpose for being on WAYALIFE.com is to promote an agenda, ANY agenda, your membership here will no longer be welcome and your account will be suspended.

Can I make posts about non-profit organizations, charities or charitable events?
    No. We ask that you do NOT make ANY posts regarding non-profit organizations, charities or charitable events on WAYALIFE.com.

Non-profit organizations are required to obtain permission from the administrators prior to participating on WAYALIFE.com.

You may ONLY post links to personal websites, clubs and/or non-profit organizations.

As this is not a non-profit event, just an opportunity for Jeep enthusiasts to get a great deal on a Jeep, I don't see how this can possibly violate the rules that explicitly state linking non-profit websites is allowed. While we are a non-profit organization, we aren't sharing this raffle just to get more campers to camp, we want jeep enthusiasts to have the opportunity to get a shot at winning the jeep. If this isn't something this community is interested in, we're happy to leave! Just let me know how you'd like us to proceed. Thank you!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast