I must have missed the posting rules about links

CampBarnabas

The 1979 Jeep CJ7 is a one-of-a-kind, fully restored, recreational machine packed with features that make it a blast to drive. Whether you’re a seasoned traveler or a casual driver, riding in this is sure to add some adventure to your next trip. Not only is this Jeep eye-catching and a dependable travel buddy, the all-terrain vehicle can handle anything and packs the following features:

-Overhead rack

-Nerf bars

-Winch

-Front bumper bull bar

-Tow shackles

-LED light bars

-Rock lights

-Aluminum wheels

The CJ7 is valued at more than $30,000 and includes a 304 cubic inch V8 engine. It could be yours for just one $25 ticket. Visit NOTGOINGTOHAPPEN.COM to purchase raffle tickets! MG-5645.jpg MG-5688.jpg MG-5565.jpg MG-5514.jpg MG-5495.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

WJCO

Meme King
The 1979 Jeep CJ7 is a one-of-a-kind, fully restored, recreational machine packed with features that make it a blast to drive. Whether you’re a seasoned traveler or a casual driver, riding in this is sure to add some adventure to your next trip. Not only is this Jeep eye-catching and a dependable travel buddy, the all-terrain vehicle can handle anything and packs the following features:

Your link has been removed. Go back and read the rules.

CampBarnabas

Hi everyone! Thanks for the feedback, I must have missed the posting rules about links, my bad! Can you direct me to the right way to post this? We're not trying to violate any rules, just wanted to share this opportunity with the Jeep community for those who are interested. Thanks!

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Hi everyone! Thanks for the feedback, I must have missed the posting rules about links, my bad! Can you direct me to the right way to post this? We're not trying to violate any rules, just wanted to share this opportunity with the Jeep community for those who are interested. Thanks!

You agreed to the rules when you signed up. Had you not just been trying to pimp your fundraiser you would have seen them.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
1979 CJ7 Raffle Benefitting Camp Barnabas

Um, you can’t post it. The only way you could, is with permission of the administrators, and since it looks like you only joined to promote this, approval is unlikely.

https://wayalife.com/faq.php?faq=wayaliferules

longarmwj

I’ve heard of Camp Barnabas before. And I’ll be honest, what y’all do is awesome.

As others have said though, there are rules to fundraisers and stuff of the such. I’m sure if you reached out to Eddie (Wayalife if you didn’t already know) he could provide more information and offer an approval or denial.

CampBarnabas

You don't get it do you?

Hi WJCO! I sent a message to the admin last May about posting, but never got a response. Per the forum rules, non-profits are allowed to post things like this in your forums with approval. If I'm in violation of the rules, please let me know how I can follow them!

WJCO

Meme King
Hi WJCO! I sent a message to the admin last May about posting, but never got a response. Per the forum rules, non-profits are allowed to post things like this in your forums with approval. If I'm in violation of the rules, please let me know how I can follow them!

https://wayalife.com/faq.php?faq=wayaliferules :

Can I use this forum to promote an event, cause or agenda?
If your only purpose for being on WAYALIFE.com is to promote an agenda, ANY agenda, your membership here will no longer be welcome and your account will be suspended.

Can I make posts about non-profit organizations, charities or charitable events?
No. We ask that you do NOT make ANY posts regarding non-profit organizations, charities or charitable events on WAYALIFE.com.

:thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

CampBarnabas

Can I use this forum to promote an event, cause or agenda?
If your only purpose for being on WAYALIFE.com is to promote an agenda, ANY agenda, your membership here will no longer be welcome and your account will be suspended.

Can I make posts about non-profit organizations, charities or charitable events?
No. We ask that you do NOT make ANY posts regarding non-profit organizations, charities or charitable events on WAYALIFE.com.

:thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

Non-profit organizations are required to obtain permission from the administrators prior to participating on WAYALIFE.com.

You may ONLY post links to personal websites, clubs and/or non-profit organizations.

As this is not a non-profit event, just an opportunity for Jeep enthusiasts to get a great deal on a Jeep, I don't see how this can possibly violate the rules that explicitly state linking non-profit websites is allowed. While we are a non-profit organization, we aren't sharing this raffle just to get more campers to camp, we want jeep enthusiasts to have the opportunity to get a shot at winning the jeep. If this isn't something this community is interested in, we're happy to leave! Just let me know how you'd like us to proceed. Thank you!

Top Bottom