Baseball 2018

TheGrendel

He pitched and gave up 3 runs in the second but settled down and looked pretty good in his first carrer start. Dont know what he did today if he hit but he was 1-5 in his first game as a DH.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

I saw that. Pretty amazing. I was wondering if he was playing tonight. Just want to see him. M

Wife and I were discussing making a road trip to LA to see the Stros beat you guys. ;)

dillard09

I saw that. Pretty amazing. I was wondering if he was playing tonight. Just want to see him. M

Wife and I were discussing making a road trip to LA to see the Stros beat you guys. ;)
Well not me as one of those guys! No Angels fan here but i do have to say i really like Mike trout. He needs a red sox uni! 👍
You should come out to Cali and hit all of the stadiums out here. San Diego all the way up to San Fran and Oakland. Boom!

dillard09

How are you a Red Sox fan?!
Growing up in North Texas, all my family were Rangers fan and i wanted to be something different. But the moment i stepped foot into Fenway it was all over. Red Sox for life! That place is simply amazing. If you are a baseball fan and havent been to Fenway, you owe it to yourself to go there atleast once. I try to get up there a couple times a year now. Back about 8-10 years ago i would go to about 30-40 home games a year. Take the T and ride with all the fans on the subway. It gets rowdy when the Yankees are in town. Good times!

jesse3638

Hooked
Growing up in North Texas, all my family were Rangers fan and i wanted to be something different. But the moment i stepped foot into Fenway it was all over. Red Sox for life! That place is simply amazing. If you are a baseball fan and havent been to Fenway, you owe it to yourself to go there atleast once. I try to get up there a couple times a year now. Back about 8-10 years ago i would go to about 30-40 home games a year. Take the T and ride with all the fans on the subway. It gets rowdy when the Yankees are in town. Good times!

Can't agree more. Caught a 3 game home stand against the Yanks in 2013 while they were vying for the division title. Having grown up a Sox fan stepping into Fenway was so surreal. What was almost as good was watching them play the Rays at McGreevy's by myself with the locals drinking Guiness (11 of them) and Jameson. The way the whole town supports that team is indescribable.

dillard09

Can't agree more. Caught a 3 game home stand against the Yanks in 2013 while they were vying for the division title. Having grown up a Sox fan stepping into Fenway was so surreal. What was almost as good was watching them play the Rays at McGreevy's by myself with the locals drinking Guiness (11 of them) and Jameson. The way the whole town supports that team is indescribable.
Thats awesome! Thats takes some balls to step in there with the locals by yourself and hold your own!
Nuf Ced

Top Bottom