For Sale Feeler: 2013 JKUR

I’m about to graduate college and am going to be driving a lot more for work. I’m going to try to make it work but right now I’m starting to think I can’t afford to keep the Jeep for a daily driver. I really don’t want to let it go but I was wondering what you guys think I could get out of it/ is it better to return it to stock and trade it in? It’s got just under 67,000 miles and only a few scratches from gravel road driving. Never any mechanical problems and always had fluids and rotations on time.
5:13 gears
Dana 44s
37” Nitto Trail Grapplers
Atx Slabs
Evo 1/4 pounder
Warn vr 10-s winch
Rigid pods
Navigation Head Unit
Crawler Conceptz rear body mounted tire carrier
And more
I know I’m missing some more stuff but those are the bigger things. You can also check out my build thread under “Billy Goat Build”. Hate to even have to post this thread but it’s something I’m seriously considering. Thanks ahead.

IMG_3259.jpg
IMG_2900.jpg
IMG_1628.jpg
IMG_1621.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sessoms14X

Wish I could afford that when I was in college.

Right?! I thought my TJ on 33s was awesome when I was in college lol

If it were me I'd say fuck it and keep it. You got a nice jeep and I always hear stories from people who regret getting rid of their jeep. Especially when they never truly wanted to sell it in the first place but did just for the money.

Sent from my SM-G955U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Mountainjk10

Caught the Bug
I've been recently looking at JKUR's here in Jersey and that year/miles stock goes for $30k to $35k. I don't see why you wouldn't be able to get at least $39k for it.

BdugJK

I'd say 32-34K but it always depends on the buyer. But I would cut back in other places, like live in the jeep on the Walmart parking lot and pan handle at the front door... Seriously if you have a loan on it, sit down and really figure out your finances. Most people are in debit because they simple can not add (or choose to be in debit like us jeepers). If you have more going out than coming in, you can not add. If you really want to keep the jeep, put on your big boy pants and stop doing other stuff (not being an ass). I do not know what your private life is like but look at other places to cut back. That jeep is to nice to get rid of.

Clutch

Caught the Bug
I'd say 32-34K but it always depends on the buyer. But I would cut back in other places, like live in the jeep on the Walmart parking lot and pan handle at the front door... Seriously if you have a loan on it, sit down and really figure out your finances. Most people are in debit because they simple can not add (or choose to be in debit like us jeepers). If you have more going out than coming in, you can not add. If you really want to keep the jeep, put on your big boy pants and stop doing other stuff (not being an ass). I do not know what your private life is like but look at other places to cut back. That jeep is to nice to get rid of.

If you find a JKUR with 37s on Beadlocks and an Evo lift or something comparable and re-geared appropriately in St. Louis for $32-34k, let me know!

BdugJK

If you find a JKUR with 37s on Beadlocks and an Evo lift or something comparable and re-geared appropriately in St. Louis for $32-34k, let me know!

Hey man! How you been? What I meant is most are not going to really know what he has or be willing to pay what it is worth which is a shame. Return to stock and sell the parts to us. Wink wink.
I have not been looking around here but most "built" jeeps I have seen around are running stock axles. If I come across one I'll leave your number on the windshield! :Lol:

Clutch

Caught the Bug
Hey man! How you been? What I meant is most are not going to really know what he has or be willing to pay what it is worth which is a shame. Return to stock and sell the parts to us. Wink wink.
I have not been looking around here but most "built" jeeps I have seen around are running stock axles. If I come across one I'll leave your number on the windshield! :Lol:

Hey man! That’s what I mean. He actually built the Jeep appropriately. So he shouldn’t sell it like he has crap on it. It is true he’ll need to find the right buyer, but that goes with any modified vehicle.

Thanks everyone, it looks like I'll keep BillyGoat until I can't anymore. I hate to had even thought about it but desperate times call for desperate measures!

Dune Crawler

Thanks everyone, it looks like I'll keep BillyGoat until I can't anymore. I hate to had even thought about it but desperate times call for desperate measures!
I’m glad you decided to keep BillyGoat.

I was in the same predicament a month ago. Parents told me I needed to decide-Fix the Jeep or sell the Jeep. At the end of the day the amount Id spend on regular gas for the Jeep compared to premium for my Mercedes was almost the same so now the daily driver is the Jeep.

Brute

Hooked
My daughter just got a 2011 Mini Cooper that I bought for her grandma...but she has an eye on my Anvil JK...(keep dreaming)

Top Bottom