Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: For Sale Feeler: 2013 JKUR

I'd say 32-34K but it always depends on the buyer. But I would cut back in other places, like live in the jeep on the Walmart parking lot and pan handle at the front door... Seriously if you have a loan on it, sit down and really figure out your finances. Most people are in debit because they simple can not add (or choose to be in debit like us jeepers). If you have more going out than coming in, you can not add. If you really want to keep the jeep, put on your big boy pants and stop doing other stuff (not being an ass). I do not know what your private life is like but look at other places to cut back. That jeep is to nice to get rid of.
    Fear the thief of dreams...

For Sale Feeler: 2013 JKUR

Quote Originally Posted by BdugJK View Post
    I'd say 32-34K but it always depends on the buyer. But I would cut back in other places, like live in the jeep on the Walmart parking lot and pan handle at the front door... Seriously if you have a loan on it, sit down and really figure out your finances. Most people are in debit because they simple can not add (or choose to be in debit like us jeepers). If you have more going out than coming in, you can not add. If you really want to keep the jeep, put on your big boy pants and stop doing other stuff (not being an ass). I do not know what your private life is like but look at other places to cut back. That jeep is to nice to get rid of.
    If you find a JKUR with 37s on Beadlocks and an Evo lift or something comparable and re-geared appropriately in St. Louis for $32-34k, let me know!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Clutch View Post
    If you find a JKUR with 37s on Beadlocks and an Evo lift or something comparable and re-geared appropriately in St. Louis for $32-34k, let me know!

Hey man! How you been? What I meant is most are not going to really know what he has or be willing to pay what it is worth which is a shame. Return to stock and sell the parts to us. Wink wink.
    I have not been looking around here but most "built" jeeps I have seen around are running stock axles. If I come across one I'll leave your number on the windshield!
    Fear the thief of dreams...

Quote Originally Posted by BdugJK View Post
    Hey man! How you been? What I meant is most are not going to really know what he has or be willing to pay what it is worth which is a shame. Return to stock and sell the parts to us. Wink wink.
    I have not been looking around here but most "built" jeeps I have seen around are running stock axles. If I come across one I'll leave your number on the windshield!
    Hey man! That’s what I mean. He actually built the Jeep appropriately. So he shouldn’t sell it like he has crap on it. It is true he’ll need to find the right buyer, but that goes with any modified vehicle.

Knows a Thing or Two bruggymonster's Avatar
    Thanks everyone, it looks like I'll keep BillyGoat until I can't anymore. I hate to had even thought about it but desperate times call for desperate measures!

Been Around the Block Dune Crawler's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bruggymonster View Post
    Thanks everyone, it looks like I'll keep BillyGoat until I can't anymore. I hate to had even thought about it but desperate times call for desperate measures!
    I’m glad you decided to keep BillyGoat.

I was in the same predicament a month ago. Parents told me I needed to decide-Fix the Jeep or sell the Jeep. At the end of the day the amount Id spend on regular gas for the Jeep compared to premium for my Mercedes was almost the same so now the daily driver is the Jeep.

Parents giving the option of a Jeep or Mercedes... Wow, apparently my kids had a shitty childhood. 🤣

--
    Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407
    Build Thread: The Adventures of Fiona
    '08 JKR Rescue Green 2-Door

Quote Originally Posted by BaddestCross View Post
    Parents giving the option of a Jeep or Mercedes... Wow, apparently my kids had a shitty childhood. 🤣

--
    Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407
    Not one or the other. This dude has both.

Quote Originally Posted by fiend View Post
    Not one or the other. This dude has both.
    Exactly. My kids were lucky if they got to drive one of our cars.

--
    Build Thread: The Adventures of Fiona
    '08 JKR Rescue Green 2-Door

My daughter just got a 2011 Mini Cooper that I bought for her grandma...but she has an eye on my Anvil JK...(keep dreaming)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast