Dune's Day!

StrizzyChris

A gathering spot and show-off thread for the new Dune Jeeps!

I'll start with my new JKUR as it sits stock on the day I bought her(02/27/13)

DSCF0108_zps826711cb.jpg

DSCF0023_zps4b21ebc5.jpg

Last edited:

LoPo

Caught the Bug
I see why they called it 'Dune'. If you had that thing in the Dunes, it'd be hard to spot.

Grats on the ride.

rtguy1

havent seen one in person yet, but it looks like butterscotch from the pics. are the pics doing the color justice? i know my color doesnt even look green in any pics, and barely in person...lol

rtguy1

After reading my post I want to be sure it's not taken in a negative manner:thumb: I'm not bashing the color or anything like that. Just curious if the photos are good representations.:standing wave:

10frank9

Web Wheeler
After reading my post I want to be sure it's not taken in a negative manner:thumb: I'm not bashing the color or anything like that. Just curious if the photos are good representations.:standing wave:

Seems like some people have been taking your posts that way recently aye?

I've seen Strizzy's rig in person and it looks killer definitely much better in person.

Skid_Kid

Oh Stizzy's is sweet! But the tires don't look right and I think he should give them to me. :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

StrizzyChris

Thanks guys...I like her so far! Ok so this is it after.....35x12.50r17 Nitto Muds, LOD sliders, Fender trim, EVO 1/4 Pounder, EVO-Gussets and 1.5" Spidertrax spacers(visible mods)

2013-03-18_16-56-59_727_zps70dde0d8.jpg

Last edited:

Raine

Well, It's the 12th of April here in Canada, and we are about to get a dump of 4-6" of snow (hopefully the last one this year). I can't find sand dunes around my area, but I can always find mud!
New Jeep 003 (3).JPG

Raine

Seems like some people have been taking your posts that way recently aye?

I have the same JK as him and I can tell you, photos don't do it justice. They come out a lot more yellow than the actual rig. Just think army colours. You have Army Green (Commando) and you have Army Sand (Dune). Same as military, just add gloss. And btw, coming from a Canuck, it's not aye, it's "eh" ;)

CGJKU

My Dune JKU

Traded my '08 Sahara Unlimited for this "13 Sport. LOVE IT!!!!! Came with the hard top, but found a khaki soft top. Sold my Trektop NX, because it was a royal pain in the A$$!

20130730_131927copy.jpg
20130802_144750Copy.jpg

Top Bottom